A Powerpuff Sleepover Game Thread

End "Day 2"

The tea party started out well, but swiftly became acrimonious.

"Cuthilius is a meanie"

"Oh yeah, well, well, you're stuuupid, Visorslash!"

"VGL spat in my tea!!!!"

"EWWWW..."

"Alright girls, that's enough. VGL, you're clearly too tired, so go to sleep. The rest of you, what could be the harm in a nice little game of tag?"

Tally:
VGL: 3 remake20, snerk, Pouter Pigeon
cuth: 3 Zack, KingMorgan, Visorslash
johnhughthom: 2 Takhisis, Kennigit
Visorslash:2 Cuthilius, Jarrema
Kennigit:1 VGL

Not voting: robbiecon, johnhughthom, JoannaK

VGL was sent to bed
Begin "Night 2"
Night Ends in about 33.5 hours, at 8:00 AM EDT 10/11/2015

Absolutely!
Also, I realized I gave more time than I intended for night, especially given that there are few people who need to send in orders. Night will end at 8:00 AM EDT 10/11/2015

I took a quick look at kennigits recent games because I'm pretty sure he has a hard tell.

I mentioned this in the NOTW recently - but if he does big posts and that kind of things, its quite likely he is town.

Take a look at Demon Council and Red Dwarf for example - tons of talkin, tons of posts/content.

You take a look at Undergroun (mafia) and this one, he's just going along with whats happening.

I'd take a serious look at him tomorrow.

Just check the differences in post count

its huge

and even though not much is happening in this game I would expect him to be discussing mechanics - because he loves doing that

but he hasn't done that either

This game doesn't have hidden mechanics, so really the vote patterns and stuff should reveal over time

it'd be kind of garbage for the PPs to do literally nothing day 1 or day 2.

End "Night 2"

The girls were having a lovely time, until someone tricked KingMorgan, sending her flying and slamming head-first into a wall. She lay sprawled on the ground, unmoving. The other girls screamed for the Professor. He came in at a run,

"Good lord, another injury! Alright, let me take her down stairs to check for concussion. The rest of you, maybe something more docile, like Apples to Apples?"

KingMorgan was a Powerpuff!

Begin "Day 3"
Day ends in 48 hours at 8:00 am EDT 10/13/2015

I am willing to go along Visor's read on Kennigit

You would have to walk me through that a little bit visor

Like an early PP vote day 1 and on the day 2 the tiebreak iirc is side WITHOUT pps

So pp trying to lynch someone directly over someone else is....innocent? No soft claim at all? No "yea i agree on vgl lynch" or "we should keep our options open" but straight to cuthillius?

Whats the over/under on jarrema also voting visor for a third straight day lol

robbiecon

I still think it is Visor.

You should belevie me, because it is me who is telling that.

You know what? Unvote; vote: Visorslash

Let's all gang on vote:Visorslash.

I don't think we should be allowing runaway wagons with the voting rules for this game.

Takhisis

Top Bottom