A Powerpuff Sleepover (Mafia) Signup thread.

Autolycus

Emperor
A Powerpuff Sleepover​

The city of Townsville, and everyone's favorite little girls are having a sleepover, and you're all invited! Surely not even Mojo Jojo, HIM, and Princess would be so cruel as to infiltrate this event for nefarious purposes...

Looking for 15 players. Vanilla with a cherry on top mafia game.
Spoiler :
Rules Details PLEASE READ(I've made some changes since I floated the idea):

15 players
No pms, except for scum.
NO ROLE CLAIMS
No role reveal on lynch.
Powerpuffs are identified as such, but not by name if night killed
9 Ordinary Little Girls (They will be given arbitrary names if necessary). Vanilla innocents
3 Powerpuff Girls: They know each other's identity and the identities of Mojo Jojo and HIM. They may not PM.
Mojo Jojo and HIM: Our first two villain. They know each other and can PM/QT. They do not know the identities of Powerpuffs. Also have the night kill.
Princess: The third villain. Does not know the id of the first two. Does know the identities of Powerpuffs. Each night can PM me a guess of one player who is scum. If accurate joins the scum QT. Can only kill if only remaining scum. Appears as Powerpuff if night-killed.

Tie-break mechanics: If there is a tie, the side with fewer powerpuffs wins (because the powerpuffs try to be courteous hosts). If that doesn't break the tie, then Princess's side wins (if she's in the tied wagons). If that doesn't break the tie, we resort to random.org
Special Mechanic: The majority of living Powerpuffs may not be on villains known to them at any time(i.e. Mojo Jojo and HIM). Additionally, at the end of a day the majority of voting Powerpuffs may not be on above. If this is violated, prior to the lynch, it will be announced that the Powerpuffs are bullies, and the O.L.G. s will defect to the villains' side (without being told the identities of villains) . Villains now have innocent victory condition (i.e. eliminate Powerpuffs), while Powerpuffs now have traditional mafia V.C., but no kill. This is highly likely to result in Powerpuff defeat, for obvious reasons.

In
1.KingMorgan
2.Visorslash
3.Jarrema
4.robbiecon
5.Kennigit
6.Takhisis
7.Pouter Pigeon
8. JohannaK
9. Snerk
10. remake20
11. Zack
12. johnhughthom
13.dcmort93
14. VGL
Reserves
1. spaceman
2. MartinLuther

infiltrating

noooo

in.

Professor Utoni-In

Gimme

Then I'll have to be Bubbles and annoy Snerk to no end.

In for sure

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Put me down as a reserve.

@johnhughthom: see posts #15 and #16 for reference.

Top Bottom