A Powerpuff Sleepover Game Thread

Autolycus

Emperor
A Powerpuff Sleepover​

The City of Townsville... Where everyone is excited for the event of the season, the Powerpuff Girls' sleepover! The girls are darting back and forth across the house, making sure everything is in place, when they knock into the professor, exiting the Lab with... ANTIDOTE X!!!!. It splashes all over them, and they fall to the ground, temporarily depowered. Just then, the door rings, as the guests arrive. Among them are Mojo Jojo in a wig and HIM. Buttercup makes to slam the door in their faces, but the Professor stops her, as they proffer their invitations.

"Now now, Buttercup, you invited this fine young ladies. It's rude to turn them away, just because you changed your mind"

"But Professor..." chimes in Blossom.

"No buts, girls. Just because someone looks weird is no accuse to be mean to them. That's bullying, and you know what we do to bullies, don't you"

"We stone them to death!" chime all the O.L.G. s in chorus.

"That's right!, Or at least we send them to bed and don't let them play anymore. Now, who wants to watch a movie?" says the Professor.

Living 8/15
Cuthillius
Jarrema
JohannaK
johnhughthom
PouterPigeon
robbiecon
Snerk
Takhisis

Sent to Bed(Lynched)
VGL
Kennigit
remake20
Injured(Night Killed)
dcmort93-Not a Powerpuff
KingMorgan- Powerpuff!
Visorslash- Powerpuff!
Zack- Not a Powerpuff

Begin Day 1
Day ends at 20:00 EDT on 10/6/2015
It takes a majority to send someone into timeout today.

Rules:
1. Have fun!
2. No PMs!!!
3. No role-claims

Details in Spoiler.
Spoiler :
Rules Details PLEASE READ(I've made some changes since I floated the idea):

15 players
No pms, except for scum.
NO ROLE CLAIMS
No role reveal on lynch.
Powerpuffs are identified as such, but not by name if night killed
9 Ordinary Little Girls (They will be given arbitrary names if necessary). Vanilla innocents
3 Powerpuff Girls: They know each other's identity and the identities of Mojo Jojo and HIM. They may not PM.
Mojo Jojo and HIM: Our first two villain. They know each other and can PM/QT. They do not know the identities of Powerpuffs. Also have the night kill.
Princess: The third villain. Does not know the id of the first two. Does know the identities of Powerpuffs. Each night can PM me a guess of one player who is scum. If accurate joins the scum QT. Can only kill if only remaining scum. Appears as Powerpuff if night-killed.

Tie-break mechanics: If there is a tie, the side with fewer powerpuffs wins (because the powerpuffs try to be courteous hosts). If that doesn't break the tie, then Princess's side wins (if she's in the tied wagons). If that doesn't break the tie, we resort to random.org
Special Mechanic: The majority of living Powerpuffs may not be on villains known to them at any time(i.e. Mojo Jojo and HIM). Additionally, at the end of a day the majority of voting Powerpuffs may not be on above. If this is violated, prior to the lynch, it will be announced that the Powerpuffs are bullies, and the O.L.G. s will defect to the villains' side (without being told the identities of villains) . Villains now have innocent victory condition (i.e. eliminate Powerpuffs), while Powerpuffs now have traditional mafia V.C., but no kill. This is highly likely to result in Powerpuff defeat, for obvious reasons.

Yes to a movie! Happy Little Elves in Toytown please!

KingMorgan needs to go to bed without any dinner.

There's 16 players right?

had to set my RNG right.

Snerk, if you don't like playing nice you can go to bed!

Personally I don't mind him, but the Random Gods have deemed it necessary to tell me that Zack doesn't deserve any dessert tonight and should be sent straight to bed.

I know it's Kennigit, we must lynch him!

Cuthillius likes the same boy as me...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

remake20 likes boys, but so do I and they're all mine.

Is everyone scared to put a second vote on someone? RNG out of players with a vote already says go for KingMorgan, because wouldn't we like some bandwagons for future analysis? Also don't we need wagons to actually get a lynch today?

Visorslash

KingMorgan doesn't even have a ponytail, just pigtails.

Kennigit is hogging the popcorn.. :(

Top Bottom