A Powerpuff Sleepover Game Thread

Wait, can you walk me through that logic a little, Visor? I'm not sure I follow you...

The Powerpuffs know exactly who are the main scum according to the rules of the game.

There are also rules and restrictions for them voting scum.

So in the early days of the game it is going to be highly unlikely that the PP vote scum, simply because there is no need to.

I'd put it at around 95% that KM specifically did not vote scum and voted townies due to him being a PP - because thats what you want to do.

You want to vote townies and get nightkilled so you can clear them.

So Robbie and Cuthillius are basically cleared of being main scum.

I don't think we should be allowing runaway wagons with the voting rules for this game.

Takhisis
We're not supposed to be able to know how to read -we're pre-school girls.

unvote: Visorslash; vote: johnhughthom

You would have to walk me through that a little bit visor

Like an early PP vote day 1 and on the day 2 the tiebreak iirc is side WITHOUT pps

So pp trying to lynch someone directly over someone else is....innocent? No soft claim at all? No "yea i agree on vgl lynch" or "we should keep our options open" but straight to cuthillius?

Whats the over/under on jarrema also voting visor for a third straight day lol

robbiecon

And would you look at that - doesn't even talk about robbie before voting him - an easy target mind you - and voting someone who a PP voted.

Besides his lame attempts at trying to talk 'mechanics' after I pointed it out - there ids a huge tonal shift between this game and basically any town game he's played.

I have Zack, Snerk and Jarrema as town from posts this phase.

Snerk didn't have to care about the cuthillius thing - doesn't seem fake.
Jarrema is being the town Jarrema we know and love.
Zack - doubt he just votes cuth and goes away as mafia.

So my reads are as follows - the above still makes sense to me.

Snerk voting me is a bit meh but he's shown some caring this game.
Jarrema voting me is well Jarrema. Not much to be said there.
And Zack is still town Zack as far as I can tell. Don't see anything scummy from him.

Pretty sure Kennigit is scum, just need to reread the rest of the playerbase.

Cuthillius - likely town thanks to KM
Jarrema - its just jarrema
JohannaK - very flippy floppy - the indecision reads good to me
johnhughthom - its john, I can't really read him. But I don't think he defends me as scum when he'd probably like to see me lynched
Kennigit - likely scum
PouterPigeon - no read to be honest, don't remember anything he's posted
remake20 - inactive - could easily be scum
robbiecon - likely town thanks to KM
Snerk - likely town
Takhisis - feel like he would keep his vote on me if he was scum so probably town
Visorslash - obviously town
Zack - likely town

I feel a bit like demon council where I had too many town reads

but its where I'm at FWIW

I guess I have bias to those who have posted - but meh

nto entirely convinced on my reads of JHT or takhisis either

but w/e

if i'm still alive later in the game I'll take a harder look at them

What do you mean, ‘It's just Jarrema’?

For the same reasons I explained in NSP.

There is no over elaboration - its similar to his thoughts in Demon council when I claimed vanilla

I'm dead in NSP so I'm not reading; could you elaborate, please?

http://forums.civfanatics.com/search...archid=2815987

These are Jarremas posts in RD as the inquisitor.

I can go quote you all of his scum games as well, but there is no point.

Jarrema, if town, leaves a short message and doesn't try to over explain his reads or anything.

When mafia, he over compensates.

Jarrema is as of this moment, lock town.

If he was mafia he would say I think this post is scumm because reasons x y and z.

Rather then a simple - post is scummy.

Thats what i said in nsp

Ah, see? Interesting. Oh, by the way, you should change what you wrote about me -I am most definitely a townie.

ah the old "gee, you have perfect information of 2 of the three scum, so the MAIN priority is to clear 2 random townies [who actually CAN be scum because one scum is unknown...] on the OFFCHANCE I get nightkilled"

or, you know, you could just vote the scum.....

I don't get this Visor wagon at all. What reason is there to lynch him?

Though, Visor, I don't think I agree with the pp vote = innocent logic. Why wouldn't a PP vote scum early? With a lack of meat to go on early, the PPs have the best chance of leading the town if they can come up with something. I see no point in voting innocents early.

I completely agree with jht that run-away wagons in this game is bad. If you assume Visor (or anyone) is scum, then PPs are forced on to others and can become obvious to the scum. That being said, I still am not convinced Visor is scum.

For now, we can't quite let Zack off the hook. I understand he's hosting, but I know he's a talkative fellow who's been especially introverted this game.

Vote: Kennigit

probably scum. lmao at the bandwagon on visor - "I don't quite understand your reasoning, therefore you are mafia!" :lol:

For now, we can't quite let Zack off the hook. I understand he's hosting, but I know he's a talkative fellow who's been especially introverted this game.
I have very little available time on weekends recently. And this is not out of character for me in small games anyway.

ok. I was joking in fact, trying to shake the party. I dont want Visor to go to bed. Unvote.

OTOH, I think he is right with vote: Kennigit being scum.

Current tally:
Kennigit(2) - Zack, Jarrema
Robbicon(2) - Snerk, Kennigit
Visor(2) - JohannaK, Cuth
Takhisis(1) - jht
Jht(1) - Tak
Zack(1) - remake20

IIRC you don't get a result when someone gets lynched - the only info given is when there is a nightkill.
You are 100% correct! Forgot.
KM is basically a cop, is what I'm saying, and Robbie and Cuth are his scans.
Interesting theory but it's jumping to conclusions and then some. And not at all taking into account possible WIFOM.
We're not supposed to be able to know how to read -we're pre-school girls.

unvote: Visorslash; vote: johnhughthom
Is this vote really just based on some lack of RP? Or just OMGUS?
unvote, vote: Takhisis
"I don't quite understand your reasoning, therefore you are mafia!" :lol:
Who are you quoting? I don't see anybody who claims this.

A player with as many reads as Visor has been churning out is very interesting to learn the allegiance of.

But as already have been pointed out, only PP flip on lynch.

I'll vote Kennigit to break the tie, both based on the assumption that Visor's theory is at least potentially correct and because I could certainly see Kennigit as a wolf based on the general vibe.

Top Bottom