A Powerpuff Sleepover Game Thread

The Powerpuffs know exactly who are the main scum according to the rules of the game.

There are also rules and restrictions for them voting scum.

So in the early days of the game it is going to be highly unlikely that the PP vote scum, simply because there is no need to.

I'd put it at around 95% that KM specifically did not vote scum and voted townies due to him being a PP - because thats what you want to do.

You want to vote townies and get nightkilled so you can clear them.

So Robbie and Cuthillius are basically cleared of being main scum.

Essentially a big wink from visor

I was one of the few a revealed powerpuff insisted was town

Not necessarily.

Princess: The third villain. Does not know the id of the first two. Does know the identities of Powerpuffs. Each night can PM me a guess of one player who is scum. If accurate joins the scum QT. Can only kill if only remaining scum. Appears as Powerpuff if night-killed.

Not necessarily.
This could explain Visor's high frequency of reads. As it was guaranteed to spread misinformation post death.

Still, odds are he was a real PP I guess. And Remake is the player alive he most painted scum.

I don't like how Vote:Takhisis accepts that he's hopping on the bandwagon.

Vote: Zack

Reminds me of Visor bleating on in Pirate Ship. "Oh, I led the spaceman lynch, wah, wah..." "But, a totally not 100% cleared Powerpuff said I was probably town, wah, wah...."

vote: Remake

Why is there a wagon on remake? Lots of votes with no content

Because of Visors non-town reads..
Jarrema - its just jarrema
JohannaK - very flippy floppy - the indecision reads good to me
Kennigit - likely scum
PouterPigeon - no read to be honest, don't remember anything he's posted
remake20 - inactive - could easily be scum
But yeah, could be a load of WIFOM. And Visor could also be the third scum. But it's something tangible at least.

If I've come to learn anything over the past few months, it's that Visorslash is pure evil even when he's a unicorn doctor...

OK then let's assume that Visor is fundamentally evil in all his doings.

This post was d2:
I have Zack, Snerk and Jarrema as town from posts this phase.

Snerk didn't have to care about the cuthillius thing - doesn't seem fake.
Jarrema is being the town Jarrema we know and love.
Zack - doubt he just votes cuth and goes away as mafia.
Normally too early for any meaningful reads right? But let's say he was true PP and with this post was just trying to woo a villain to throw suspicion off himself as PP.

Now I'm vanilla. And between Jarrema and Zack I'm leaning Zack. I think.

unvote, vote: Zack

I think that Visor mentioned us together and he has the same opinion about us all. Therefore, we are either all scum or all town. I am town. Therefore, you are town and Zack is town. Therefore, you vote has no sense. Therefore, you should change it and prove you are logical. :high5:

Therefore, we are either all scum or all town.
What? First of all PP only know two scum so we can't all be scum. And publicly reading all villains as town would serve no purpose at all.

We might all be town, but publicly revealing three town members on d2 would be risky behaviour as PP. I think Visor might rather intentionally give an incorrect early read to keep villains off his trail.

But why? If anything dying is good so people can see his reads. Your logic doesn't make sense.

No I'm not talking about a massive spread of misinformation. That would only make sense as third villain. I'm talking about staying low by posting one town read of a villain early game when other reads don't make much sense. Short term loss for a long term gain. Visor wants to survive in addition to win. I think it's an interesting theory.

That being said, Remake still might be our best lynch for today.

I don't like how Vote:Takhisis accepts that he's hopping on the bandwagon.
And I don't like how you're voting for me!! *sticks out tongue*

Current vote tally, 10.5 hours to go

Remake:4 Zack, Jarrema, Takhisis, cuthilius
Zack: 2 Snerk, johnhughthom
Takhisis: 1 robbiecon
Not voting: PouterPigeon, JohannaK, remake20

Please correct me if I made any mistakes.

You've made one mistake: you're not stating that robbiecon is a big meanie meanie.

Top Bottom