A School of Sorcery, An Academy Game

Where's the PMs at?

They will have to wait. I was preparing them and noticed that the formulas were very unbalanced in favor of high health characters. So things have been changed. I am going to let a few more people join to make sure it all works.

Logan, if you need help with balancing issues, feel free to call upon me :D

By the way, seriously guys, Elephants?

Haha late Friday night or Saturday morning ill send them to Seon to look at, with the mechanics of the game. Thanks for helping btw.

Sorry everyone, RL is kicking my but and will for the next week. Im applying for collages right now and its crunch time.

@Silv there might be an NPC or new staff member i could let join in the middle, but it would be a roleplay spot, not a competitive one like the others. Thanks for the compliment I'm trying to make this fun :)

Hope this persists.

Haha late Friday night or Saturday morning ill send them to Seon to look at, with the mechanics of the game. Thanks for helping btw.

Sorry everyone, RL is kicking my but and will for the next week. Im applying for collages right now and its crunch time.

@Silv there might be an NPC or new staff member i could let join in the middle, but it would be a roleplay spot, not a competitive one like the others. Thanks for the compliment I'm trying to make this fun :)

Ex-Cel-Lent.

It better be progress..:trouble:

Student: Yarg Hogh
Race: Half-giant

Born in unusual circumstances, killing his mother in the process. Magic caused his birth. So, magic killed his mother (or at least he thinks so). In truth, he do not like magic, and tries to find ways to get himself resistant to it - if he must use magic to fight magic, then be it. You can assume, that he is interested only in defensive magic.
Yarg is maybe not very smart (hmm... it was too kind. Word 'smart' should never be used in the sentence with his name) or talkative, but people are afraid of him. No wonder, he is HUGE. On the other hand, his body is so large, that it is hard for him to be sneaky

Yarg exercises a lot, trying to get a perfect control ovver his body. He can stand on one leg for hours, for example. He tries to sleep less and less, eat less and less, endure extreme pains, and does another stupid things like that.

I would like to add something positive about my character. Yarg loves animals. Especially predators. Especially dogs and wolves. He would try to punish anybody who is doing harm to them.

So Seon dragged me into this,

Student

Name: Gilison

Race: Human

A Basic History: An Orphan found on the streets of a major city, whether his parents died or abandoned him is unknown. A traveling mage saw his magical potential and sent him to school. He is not very sociable and often comes off as icy to most people until he becomes used to them. Despite his personality issues he is a very quick study and shows great potential.

He intends to focus on Alternation and Transformation, and Curses

Is it alive?

Top Bottom