Aaron Quinn's Gourmet Unit Kitchen

Well I could change the other parts that were supposed to be Civ colour to a different colour. Any suggestions from Pallette masters as to what would be best?

Maybe make the blue into a grey? Heck, I could just make Quinn family tartan for him!

Well i'd have to darken and lengthen his hair, and change his facial hair a bit. I'll knock up a preview of medieval me and see what people think! :lol:

:D

Edit: If I'm going to make him me, I might as well add the Quinn crest to the shield, no? Anyone want me to mock up that or will I stick to the Original model?

:lol: Okay, i'll stick to the original :p

I might come back to this guy though at some time :D

It has happened, just not in the 14th Century... The Irish did get Spaniards to fight in several attempted rebellions throughout the centuries, just not that early :( Ah well, he can just be a Me unit! :D

Hmm, if that was to be done i'd be tempted to make a 100% me Me. Bastard-sword, shortsword at hip, Axe on the other, maybe even my bow too! And my shield, can't forget that...

I get carried away :lol: Plus I like weapons...
I'd probably just have the two swords, and a black t-shirt and jeans :D

ROFL!

If I was to make myself as a unit, I'd have to find some Civil War Kepi hat, and add goggles, scarf and probably use the Asha'man suit and have my charachter armed with some kind of crazy steampunk weaponry (probably along the lines of Doc Brown's souped-up Winchester sniper rifle).

I found a bunch of Adventurer hats online somewhere, including one of them soft pilot hats and goggles. I can send you a link if I can find them :)

Well, we do have a LH of Goldflash.

WHAT?! Where is this? I can't find it anywhere using the search engine. Was this modeled after Goldflash or was it just a request of his?

I could make a tech icon resembling me (actually, it would just entail me taking a picture of myself and cropping it :blush:). Nah, I'll leave that be...

WHAT?! Where is this? I can't find it anywhere using the search engine. Was this modeled after Goldflash or was it just a request of his?

R8XFT made it and it was never officially put up for download. But have a look here.

Well, we do have a LH of Goldflash. Perhaps Flamand should run a CFC members-themed creation competition...
A formal competition would be fine. It'd also be fun to have a sort of ongoing easter egg hunt the way film fans play "spot the Hitchcock". This could also be a way to pay homage to the unit creators, etc. that helped make a mod.
...and have my charachter armed with some kind of crazy steampunk weaponry

This is, I believe, called a Volt Cannon, and shoots a burst of Tesla energy. A more advanced version...

I could make a tech icon resembling me (actually, it would just entail me taking a picture of myself and cropping it :blush:). Nah, I'll leave that be...
I've actually got a steampunkische tech icon honoring one of our moderators in the works. I cannot say more, since it falls under the umbrella of the "Things Man Was Not Meant To Know" icons.

Top Bottom