Achievement save files for Civ VI

Ok folks. I've tried a dozen times to get the Court of Itzamna: As the Maya found a settlement adjacent to 4 luxury resources achievement. What suggestions do you have to get this one? Thanks!

if anyone has a save fr the pirate's scenario...

Gimme a minute. I'll try to get liquid assets and I am a pirate king up soon.

Ok folks. I've tried a dozen times to get the Court of Itzamna: As the Maya found a settlement adjacent to 4 luxury resources achievement. What suggestions do you have to get this one? Thanks!

Worldbuilder. Make islands where the center tile is bordered by 4 (different?) luxury resources. Settle in the middle of one of those.

I need saves for:

Naval Supremacy
Mine! Mine! Mine!
Port In Every Storm
The Abyss is Hungry

Please.

I need saves for:

Naval Supremacy
Mine! Mine! Mine!
Port In Every Storm
The Abyss is Hungry

Please.
Go to the Sara port (furthest right) with the ship that doesn't have 3 stars on it. It should be the 10th port.

Attachments

• Port in Every Storm.Civ6Save
    386.8 KB · Views: 798
Things Fall Apart achievement bugged ?

Hi, I have bought the last DLCs one by one. So I don't have the New Frontier Pass and I can't use the savefiles given here.

I got myself all the achievements except Things Fall Apart. I tried again and again and I do not get it. I join the savefile. Next turn I got 4 cities lost entering a Dark Age. Why the achievement does not work ? Anybody can help ? Anybody have had the same problem ?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Attachments

• MVEMBA A NZINGA 95 525 av. J.-C..Civ6Save
    1.4 MB · Views: 147
Things Fall Apart achievement bugged ?

Hi, I have bought the last DLCs one by one. So I don't have the New Frontier Pass and I can't use the savefiles given here.

I got myself all the achievements except Things Fall Apart. I tried again and again and I do not get it. I join the savefile. Next turn I got 4 cities lost entering a Dark Age. Why the achievement does not work ? Anybody can help ? Anybody have had the same problem ?

Thanks in advance for your answers.
It appears as if the 1st city was lost due to loyalty pressure alone, and the other 3 were lost due to the dark age switch. Maybe that's the reason why the savefile isn't working? (Source: Testing)

It appears as if the 1st city was lost due to loyalty pressure alone, and the other 3 were lost due to the dark age switch. Maybe that's the reason why the savefile isn't working? (Source: Testing)

Hi Civ Swift,

Thanks for your help. You point the problem ! As it takes 5 turns to lost a new city created near an other civilization, I postponed the creation of my 4 cities of one turn. So when the dark age come, in fact just one city is lost. The 3 others are lost are lost only the next turn. I really do not understand why all cities do not behave the same way. Well that achievement is a nightmare for me. I must try again with a new start !!! Thanks again anyway !

Things Fall Apart.

So I finally got it ! Below the file, so for those who do not have the New Frontier Pass and cannot use the files already given here. Jus press end turn !

Attachments

• Things Fall Apart.Civ6Save
    2.1 MB · Views: 432
Just click next turn, and "Mine! Mine! Mine!" should pop up if you don't have it already. That's for the person who wanted that achievement.

Attachments

• PRIVATEER 60 1952 AD.Civ6Save
    400 KB · Views: 704
I put all difficulties on Settler. First action was to get three crew. Then focused on getting two other ships under my command.
Next attacked anything and turned them to England. You should get the achiev at the end of the turn or the next one.

Attachments

• Naval Supremacy.Civ6Save
    338 KB · Views: 703
For me, "The Abyss is Hungry" achievement does not work as expected, it only advances when I sink those 3-star ships. Sometimes it advances 2 steps at a time.

I have a savegame with one of these ships close to death. Attack it and it will advance 2 steps. Just reload and repeat 5 times to get the achievement.

BONUS: you can get the "I Want You to Hit Me as Hard as You Can" achievement if you just let pass 7 turns to win the game.

Hope it helps!

Attachments

• PIRATA TEMIBLE 53 1938 d. C..Civ6Save
    377.8 KB · Views: 773
baby-loin.JPG

New steam achievements are up

Achievement for Steel-Driving Man should pop up if you click shift enter (next turn)

Attachments

• Steel Driving Man Next Turn.Civ6Save
    623.4 KB · Views: 519
Top Bottom