Achievement save files for Civ VI

Hello everyone!

First of all, thank you SO much to every single person that contributed on this thread since its beginning. I am an avid achievement collector who gets less and less free time for gaming as years pass by, so naturally when I found this I felt so relieved. Still, I tried to get as many as possible on my own, so I only had to resort to this for the most excruciating (and sometimes uninteresting) ones - the most infamous ones being One Tree Hill, Trans-Siberian Railroad, Seahenge and a few from Conquests of Alexander. To all of you, again, thanks!

I thought I had to give back somehow, and I believe people generally dislike the Red Death mode, so below I attached my save file for Experience is Everything without any mods; if I am not mistaken it wasn't shared before. Simply load the game, spend the promotion level on the pre-selected Machine Gun and a "1/5" message will pop up. Reload and repeat four times to finish it.

If you progress the game a little longer while sending the remaining players' Civilians to the Red Death lands you may also trigger Hope Springs Eternal (be defeated 5 times). I would recommend saving right before the second to last player's Civilian dies to radiation so you can trigger it and reload four times like in the previous achievement. I guess you could probably send Civilians to death faster by leaving them vulnerable to Barbarians. Just use this save files as you like!

I am really liking this game community and craving for more Civ VI so I will most likely get the Frontier Pass to play the new modes and aim for that lovely, dreamy 100%. Until next time!

Attachments

• Achieve attempt.Civ6Save
    259.4 KB · Views: 400
Ladies and gentlemen,

I proudly present the save file for the broken and infamous "Sing, O Muse" achievement! The achievement doesn't work as intended and described. You actually need to call all 12 heros with one civ in one game. A two human hot seat still doesn't work, if two civs have each called hero, like 6 for one civ and six for the other civ. Only possible in a rigged hot seat like the one I have attached.

If turn 170 doesn't trigger, turn 169 should make the deal one turn later.

Have fun and a nice evening.

Yours sincerely,

Shosh Hardner

Attachments

• AutoSave_0170.Civ6Save
    337.5 KB · Views: 413
  • AutoSave_0169.Civ6Save
    335.1 KB · Views: 464
Ladies and gentlemen,

I proudly present the save file for the broken and infamous "Sing, O Muse" achievement! The achievement doesn't work as intended and described. You actually need to call all 12 heros with one civ in one game. A two human hot seat still doesn't work, if two civs have each called hero, like 6 for one civ and six for the other civ. Only possible in a rigged hot seat like the one I have attached.

If turn 170 doesn't trigger, turn 169 should make the deal one turn later.

Have fun and a nice evening.

Yours sincerely,

Shosh Hardner
Thank you so much. I will attempt to get "Clash of the Titans up" today or tomorrow!

Let's Do the Time Warp Again: Press end turn

I thought I should have had this one earlier, but maybe I miscounted. So this was unexpected and had to load the autosave. Should still work.

I'll edit in the Babylon victory save later, and any hero achievements I manage to get.

Steel Driving Man: Faith purchase Himiko in the city of Dur-Kurigalzu.

I do have 2 other heroes. Can't get the achievement for 5 heroes in a game, I didn't put enough emphasis on recruiting heroes in the early game. Hopefully I can resurrect one (two actually) twice to get the achievement for bringing 5 back.

edit:

Babylon Rocker (win as Babylon): Just press end turn. I was taking my time, could have done it faster. I actually got the Hammurabi ranking. :)

Looks like I can't get the brave live forever this game. Turns out it has to be the same hero brought back 5 times. Oh well. I didn't read it carefully.

Attachments

• Time Warp.Civ6Save
    2.8 MB · Views: 697
  • Steel Driving Man.Civ6Save
    3.8 MB · Views: 537
  • Babylon Vict.Civ6Save
    4.5 MB · Views: 469
Last edited:
Working on the heroes achievements with a hotseat game. I'll work on the rest tomorrow and edit them in all one post here.

The Dream Team: Have to load this as multiplayer/hotseat game first, then hit enter. It should work. Though I debated saving it on the player who got the achievement's previous turn, but hopefully it will be okay. I forgot to recruit Arthur one era, which means I'll have to play an extra era, but not too bad on online/duel. So I should be able to get the Brave Live forever, sing, o muse, and clash of the titans (with a reload after getting sing, o muse) tomorrow.

edit: I couldn't sleep (my hours are really screwed up right now), might as well finish these off.

I had to play very badly because the eras were going by too fast and King Arthur (the one I chose for the achievement) was threatening to outlive an entire era.

sing, o muse: load as multiplayer/hotseat game and press end turn. Still working on the last 2. If for some reason this doesn't work, I have the player 2 save at the end of their turn before building the last one.

re-edit:

Clash of the Titans. Use King Arthur to destroy the other Hero. Again it's multiplayer/hotseat.

The Brave Live Forever. Recruit King Arthur. Sorry I just closed the game, and can't remember the city name. It's the city just West of Bogotá.

Attachments

• The Dream Team.Civ6Save
    549.1 KB · Views: 399
  • sing o muse.Civ6Save
    691.3 KB · Views: 345
  • Clash of the Titans.Civ6Save
    697.7 KB · Views: 642
  • The Brave.Civ6Save
    708.2 KB · Views: 688
Last edited:
Clash of the Titans - just find and kill Hercules.
Resurrected Maui 5 times during the game, the last one in the last era. It might not count the last era as I did not get the achievement. Anyone got The Brave Live Forever ? or any ideas how we can trigger it.

Attachments

• Kill Hercules.Civ6Save
    1.7 MB · Views: 454
  • Recall 5 times.Civ6Save
    1.8 MB · Views: 403
Anyone got The Brave Live Forever ? or any ideas how we can trigger it.

I got it above. I just edited in my save game. You just have to choose one hero and resurrect him 5 times. You acquire him 6 times total if you include the initial recruitment. My last recruitment wasn't last era though, 2nd to last (I forgot to resurrect him in classical era).

I'm all done with November's stuff, I never did do the pirate ones though. I may work on that tomorrow.

I got it above. I just edited in my save game. You just have to choose one hero and resurrect him 5 times. You acquire him 6 times total if you include the initial recruitment. My last recruitment wasn't last era though, 2nd to last (I forgot to resurrect him in classical era).

I counted the first time I had the hero as a recall. Now I see why the achiev did not trigger.

BTW, editing the post and adding new saves is confusing if you enter here daily :)

Also, is it me, or Babylon is pretty OP? with the research Eureka completing the research.

Thanks very much - I wondered why that didn't trigger after my second game with heroes (I love the concept despite this bug).

I managed to cheese this achievement in single player; play Aztecs on an easy, online speed, Duel Pangaea map. Rush your opponent with Eagle Warriors and wipe them out before they build monuments. Then play just one more turn (or about 100), build 12 cities with monuments and then you're ready to get them all (eventually - don't forget a port for Sinbad).

Thanks very much - I wondered why that didn't trigger after my second game with heroes (I love the concept despite this bug).

I managed to cheese this achievement in single player; play Aztecs on an easy, online speed, Duel Pangaea map. Rush your opponent with Eagle Warriors and wipe them out before they build monuments. Then play just one more turn (or about 100), build 12 cities with monuments and then you're ready to get them all (eventually - don't forget a port for Sinbad).

Glad you rushed them, tried that twice and failed miserably, but didn't try with aztecs ;)

Of the various Pirates achievements the only one i don't have is:
Forced Retirement
Lose the Pirates scenario due to mutiny.

Could someone provide a gamesave or explain how i get my crew to mutiny. Thanks.

To get your crew to mutiny, just run out of gold. Start a new game and keep moving your ship around and don't do anything to earn any gold. After a few turns you will run out of gold, a couple of turns after that your crew will mutiny.

To get your crew to mutiny, just run out of gold. Start a new game and keep moving your ship around and don't do anything to earn any gold. After a few turns you will run out of gold, a couple of turns after that your crew will mutiny.
Sounds easy, but in reality the other ships keep sinking me before i run out of money. Had four failed attempts The closest attempts are playing as swashbuckler. Getting frustrated.

How does one get “Greatest is as greatest does”? I thought about building the Great Library and Great Lighthouse in a city and letting it fall into enemy hands before retaking it, but enemy AI is so bad they never take the city.

And no, I don’t want to do it via hot seat.

How does one get “Greatest is as greatest does”? I thought about building the Great Library and Great Lighthouse in a city and letting it fall into enemy hands before retaking it, but enemy AI is so bad they never take the city.

And no, I don’t want to do it via hot seat.
Donate the city to the enemy via trade deal. Then retake it.

Forced Retirement achievement.Easiest to get yourself playing as Swashbucklers. Just keep moving enough that other ships don't surround and sink you. A couple turns after running out of money you'll get the achievement.
Here's a hotseat save file for it:

Attachments

• Forced Retirement.Civ6Save
    353.1 KB · Views: 554
Hi I could not find the Quite a Crowded House achievement here so I just did it! Was very easy.

Save the file in the "multiplayer" folder.

Load the game in multiplayer, local network.

Then just end turn. You may have to end turn again.

Attachments

• Crowded House.Civ6Save
    181.5 KB · Views: 453
The crew mutiny was actually easiest for me. When I was trying to get the achievement to stop in 10 ports in a game I kept sailing around looking for ports. Eventually I mutinied. Not knowing the rules of this scenario, I had no idea what the mutiny rules were. In the end, I only found 2 ports. I ended up using a save above. I really dislike doing that, but I didn't have time to watch the developers play of the scenario in the October patch to learn how to play. I had no clue how to play. On the few saves I did use, I noticed people had a lot of ships and I had 2 LOL, since I wasn't sure how to recruit more crew. Maybe at a later time when I have more time I learn how to play this scenario.

Apologize if this was posted before but I couldn't find it.

Big Bertha.

Playing as German. Load as a multiplayer game, on your local network.

The city in Luxembourg is surrounded by artillery (where Belgium, France and Germany meet). Shell it and then take the city with one of the infantry.

The ones I have left in the picture. Thank you to you all for helping!!! Some of these I could not have done.

Attachments

• Big Bertha.Civ6Save
    354.5 KB · Views: 523
  • remaining.png
    remaining.png
    275.6 KB · Views: 250
Any advice for

Holy Righteous Queen Tamar
As Tamar, have every city-state in the game following the religion you founded

I tried playing a dual map, three city states, converted all of them but it didn't unlock the achievement. What's the quirk here?

Top Bottom