I couldn't find this one so here it is.

Always Bet On Black
Win Jadwiga's Legacy as Mikolaj "the Black" Radziwill

Just end turn.

Attachments

• MIKOŁAJ RADZIWIŁŁ 60.Civ6Save
    440.5 KB · Views: 393
A bit late with NFP pack(s)...

But here's one of the most 'normally' difficult.
LadySixSky's Court of Itzamna .. with a twist of magic from Hero/Maui.

-- Build City on Tundra tile as shown.
-- Initially, the map offered me with those two Luxury-Spices.
-- Maui created the Whale & Silver.
-- The basic setup is to prepare for Amundsen-Scott Station on required show & aside from Research district.

Refer to this image...

Court-Itzamna.png

Updating it with TWO more!
(( Just spend the required 1590F to recall her! ))
SixSky(2).png

Last Update to conclude this special quest.
You have a swift but tricky choice between four different Victories upon loading the Y281 save!
Consult the Map-Tacks for reference.

1) Diplomacy == Use --ANANSI-- to finish Tech.. don't if you want any of the other three below & also swap that Tech for another to prevent the Diplo-Point to happen before World-Congress voting (next turn) takes two points away from you as usual...

PS; You will need to win some extra-points ((Hint; No Diamonds/5 + Lose Fascism/5) from WC on Turn #282 -- in fact. Simply because ANANSI would require another resource for a second boost. :lol:

2) Domination == Declare Liberation War against Ottomans and start grinding out both Capitals since Hungary will honor his Alliance by attacking you too. Begin with two Bombers nearby (Target Suleiman's GDR?) & deploy your Navy Fleet(s) + Sinbad + Mulan anywhere necessary... but, stay at Peace if you want #3 or #4 next..

3) Religion == Might be difficult to reach enough followers in the possible remaining Ottoman City (as shown by Map-Tack or to another). Hungary is already locked off. A wave of good Apostles is on the way for further help... finally, stick with defensive postures & pull away for the last Victory..

4) Science == EXO-Planet has been launched. Since you already declined the above three options... two Laser Stations are being built & LY 33.5 is probably reachable within 7/10 (or less if you add more Laser Stations) turns!

LadySixSky_Stars.png

You'll get to see the Biosphere Wonder being completed as a bonus. All previous Achievements are still into that Save. Check out the Amundsen-Scott-Station city assets.. cool stormy stuff, btw.

DONE --- Enjoy!!!

Attachments

• LADY SIX SKY 119 1160 AD.Civ6Save
    835.3 KB · Views: 324
  • LADY SIX SKY 210_HeroRecallOwlMinerva.Civ6Save
    1 MB · Views: 325
  • LADY SIX SKY 281_Win----S.Civ6Save
    1.2 MB · Views: 278
Last edited:
A bit late with NFP pack(s)...

But here's one of the most 'normally' difficult.
LadySixSky's Court of Itzamna .. with a twist of magic from Hero/Maui.

-- Build City on Tundra tile as shown.
-- Initially, the map offered me with those two Luxury-Spices.
-- Maui created the Whale & Silver.
-- The basic setup is to prepare for Amundsen-Scott Station on required show & aside from Research district.

Refer to this image...

View attachment 576888
Thanks. I was looking for that one for a while.

Thanks. I was looking for that one for a while.

Well -- check out the update above for a very recent SAVE (Turn #210) of the same game. I'm going for Science Victory.

Suleiman just beat me to the "Golden Bridge" -- he had beelined the tech while i was too busy trying to protect every coastal areas with Flood-Barriers & that cost me a Dark-Age in Atomic Era. :crazyeye:

@wiser3 ... Nothing in particular would "break" my saves, even with such a short list (normally about 27/30) of Mods.

The only one that should affect certain gameplay conditions is "Terra Mirabilis".. but all would happen is that a few custom Natural Wonders become inactive & invisible.
"Civitas/City States" could also fail to reset very rare situations. Nothing else, IIRC.

BUT -- the only rational point of my saves is quite simple.. anyone just has to click NEXT TURN (no time for interference by any Mods, btw) & the indicated achievements are triggered.

@wiser3 ... Nothing in particular would "break" my saves, even with such a short list (normally about 27/30) of Mods.

The only one that should affect certain gameplay conditions is "Terra Mirabilis".. but all would happen is that a few custom Natural Wonders become inactive & invisible.
"Civitas/City States" could also fail to reset very rare situations. Nothing else, IIRC.

BUT -- the only rational point of my saves is quite simple.. anyone just has to click NEXT TURN (no time for interference by any Mods, btw) & the indicated achievements are triggered.

Some of us don't like installing mods to keep our systems pure and uncluttered, plus it can a hassle to find the right ones.

Some of us don't like installing mods to keep our systems pure and uncluttered, plus it can a hassle to find the right ones.

This. I usually run one or two mods at the most. I like ynamp and colorized historical moments. Only on occasion I'm feeling cheeky and go for deep mods, often I find their performance lacking.

I respect everyone's opinion on using any Mods or none at all.
That being said.. i play Civ6 in many different ways or less that i like as anyone should. Nobody here is claiming something is better or worse.

CHM (btw) is aesthetic only and would not interfere with saves integrity while Gedemon's YnAMp does.

Another "Package" that has multiple triggers (refer to the image).
When you click Next-Turn, Cultural Victory should happen for Ethiopia.
That particular Save is nearly all about Heroes stuff.

PS; For those NFP related cheaty files.. i intend to cover each of the Four Secret-Societies while tracking out anything that occurs willingly or not for these newest Leaders.
Sooooo, the next will in fact be Byzantine and offer Sanguine Pact... (maybe more!).

Attachments

• MENELIK_Heroes.Civ6Save
    1.6 MB · Views: 282
  • NFP1_Ethiopia-Heroes.png
    NFP1_Ethiopia-Heroes.png
    322.9 KB · Views: 308
Last edited:
Third Pack with a swift but simple trio.

Basil II wins through Domination of more than Romans.

Upon loading that save you will;

1) Witness the Ruhr Valley movie
2) Recruit scientist Edwin Shrödinger
3) Auto-Go North .. probably twice
4) Soften up the capital further with a Battleship or Fighter Craft before...
5) One of three Apostles should be able to convert it
6) Send the Destroyer to conquer that City
7) Sanguine Pact secretly gained their four Governor stages.

Done!

NFP3_BloodyRomans_ByzantiumCatch.png

Greece & Egypt didn't stand a chance either. :king:

Next gameplay should involve Babylon and the Voidsingers.
I will likely try a Religion victory against some of the usual somewhat "challenging" AI (Philip+Saladin+Tamar+Jadwiga..)

Attachments

• BASIL II 222_BloodyRomans.Civ6Save
    1.2 MB · Views: 329
Last edited:
Fourth set of NFP solutions. Smallish but with a tricky result warped in time!
Babylon goes to a cathedral of tech-tree mysteries where most Eras are never close enough from each other.

1) Click notification & get the last VoidSingers' promotion.
2) Convert Jadwiga's City with the Map-Tacked Apostle.. spares are nearby if need be.
3) Steam might take a while to trigger the five required Tech-Boosts memory-stack.. not sure why.

4) Note that i opted for the "Tech/Civic Shuffle" mode.. just to add more indirect fun during that Time-Warp quest.

Done!

Babylon_TimeWarpVoid(1-2-3).png

I'm also working on a comprehensive guide for that wild "Five Time-Warp Eurekas". The rational solution is rather simple.. yet its execution requires logic and maybe some lucky events. You'll need to hit the right gameplay pace 5 times out of 11 hidden probabilities. Thanks to Infixo's Better-Tech-Tree mod though.. i was a few magical ToolTip reveals away from reasonable success.

UPDATE!
As promised earlier ... for anyone willing to tackle that crazy stuff -- just click on the thumbnail below to grab my indirect solution to it. Enjoy..

Attachments

• HAMMURABI 197_TimeWarpVoid.Civ6Save
    1.3 MB · Views: 233
  • Babylon-TimeWarp(5of11).png
    Babylon-TimeWarp(5of11).png
    1 MB · Views: 209
Last edited:
Next stuff..

SIMÓN BOLÍVAR goes against Menelik & Hammurabi where Sea gets Plowed 10 times for unique Saves with distinct file names (CG#'s).

First, the Sea-PartB should give you a Diplomatic win if you'd be voting at least 12 points against them & then, put two points for each of the three others WorldCongress Resolutions. Your favor stack already has plenty enough.

PS; Science Space race is possible by playing more turns, btw.

SeaPlows_BOLIVAR.png

That file also has two Comandante Generals ready to be activated. CG#5 is giving bonus to a Llanero standing into the Encampment. CG#7 must declare war against Ethiopa while heading for their north-west City to trigger HP losses against the enemy.

BUT -- the included Zip has much more for you; each individual CG all have their own save (#1 to #10) files.
Pick and choose as you wish or do what's necessary for you. I found that it is much better that way for everyone.
See below for a summary sheet of those 10 CG green ID's.

Comandante10General(s)_75.png

Missing just one or two? Easy.. load up the right file(s) -- do the task(s) -- done.:scan:
Have fun!

Attachments

• BOLÍVAR 206 Sea-PartB.Civ6Save
    1 MB · Views: 278
  • BOLÍVAR_Sea-Plows(CG10+).zip
    5.9 MB · Views: 410
Last edited:
Anyone have a good save file for:

The Brave Live Forever: Recall a Hero 5 times in a single game.

The existing ones in this thread won't pop for me or require a bunch of mods. My attempts to get it have failed and it's the only achievement i have left.

Anyone have a good save file for:

The Brave Live Forever: Recall a Hero 5 times in a single game.

The existing ones in this thread won't pop for me or require a bunch of mods. My attempts to get it have failed and it's the only achievement i have left.

Here you go. Recruit Sun Wukong or Maui, both should work. I got the achievement with Sun Wukong. I won this deity game on turn 146 but kept playing to get the heroes related achievements. Enjoy!

Attachments

• The Brave Live Forever.Civ6Save
    2.1 MB · Views: 452
"Petrole tardif" (in french = late oil in english) achievement.
Just drill petrol ressource. Enjoy!

Attachments

• VICTORIA 59 1953 ap. J.-C..Civ6Save
    304 KB · Views: 218
  • petrole tardif.png
    petrole tardif.png
    47.9 KB · Views: 303
"Croix de Lorraine" (Lorraine cross) and "La grosse Bertha" (Big Bertha) achievements.
Just capture Metz and enjoy.

Attachments

• ETAT-MAJOR FRANCAIS 5 1914 ap. J.-C..Civ6Save
    354.9 KB · Views: 595
There is a Red Death (Battle Royale) achievement as "Experience Is Everything" .
0-Load save game as multiplayer game
1- kill the unit got your promotion
2-next turn give your unit the promotion
3-repeat this 44 more times

Experience Is Everything
Preppers - Have 5 units earn 5 promotions across multiple games.

Attachments

• Experience Is Everything.Civ6Save
    364.8 KB · Views: 371
Top Bottom