Achievement Saves (for the lazy and/or the frustrated people out there)

Excellent work, Zinlana, and welcome to the community!
Did you access the code to get those three t4 cities?
If so, please pm me about or start a thread on your method, as I am very interested in modding (I'd like to set up a simple WW1 scenario in particular)

OK, now I am left with 2 achievements to complete only. They are, "Dr Livingston I presume" and "Pickett's Recharge".

Is anyone here facing the same problem as me? Out of the 287 achievements, I completed 284 of them. So how come there are 3 left when there should be 2 left only?

:confused:

OK, now I am left with 2 achievements to complete only. They are, "Dr Livingston I presume" and "Pickett's Recharge".

Is anyone here facing the same problem as me? Out of the 287 achievements, I completed 284 of them. So how come there are 3 left when there should be 2 left only?

I'm 284/287 now. My 3 are "Dr Livingston I presume", "Pickett's Recharge" and "We are Family". Hoping the bug update would come soon. :crazyeye:

There are a few more achievements back from Vanilla that got broken with G&Ks and never were fixed. So these are also unachievable right now. We can only hope they fix them all now.

I've listed all that are borked or have potential issues here:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=501098
Please contribute there if you happen to know more or more details about the broken achievements.

I'm 284/287 now. My 3 are "Dr Livingston I presume", "Pickett's Recharge" and "We are Family". Hoping the bug update would come soon. :crazyeye:

I don't understand this. In my Steam account, it says that I have 284/287 achievements but when I checked, I am left with only 2 more to go! Where is the other one?

I am trying to load these save games but they all seem to require "Upgrade Data 1" along with any other DLC, and when played do not give me any achievements. When loading them the game also shows a "configuring game data" window before loading. I have every DLC and expansion pack up to BNW. Do I need something else to use these saves?

If you lack Upgrade Data 1 then something seems to be wrong with your installation, might wanna try to check game integrity or completely uninstall the game, restart the PC and then reinstall it.

Got confused, update data 1 had nothing to do with this. Instead, any achievements that involve winning as a specific leader or on a specific difficulty level seem to not be triggering from these saves. The other ones work fine.

I don't understand this. In my Steam account, it says that I have 284/287 achievements but when I checked, I am left with only 2 more to go! Where is the other one?

There are several ways to find hidden achievements.

a) Compare your achievements with one of your friends who own CivV and scroll down the list
b) Use third-party achievement websites, such as Astats, Achievementstats

Hoping this would help. If you still can't find it out, just give me your Steam profile URL. :)

There are several ways to find hidden achievements.

a) Compare your achievements with one of your friends who own CivV and scroll down the list
b) Use third-party achievement websites, such as Astats, Achievementstats

Hoping this would help. If you still can't find it out, just give me your Steam profile URL. :)

OK, how do I give you my Steam profile URL? Please guide me! Thanks!

Here is the save from my recent game for Brazil. It should get you the following achievements if you haven't already unlocked them:

Pedro's Party People
Beat the game on any difficulty as Pedro II

Vote for Pedro
As Brazil, win a Diplomatic Victory

Axis Powered
Win a Diplomatic Victory using the Autocracy Ideology

Soma Tablets for Everyone
Reach a Happiness level of over 100 for your civ

Dark Horse
Win a Diplomatic Victory without ever being the host of the World Congress

Attachments

• Mesix - Brazil Diplomacy.Civ5Save
    1.4 MB · Views: 364

I've got those two listed as broken in the achievement guide. (Well Pickett's Recharge was reported as broken, and I haven't listed it yet, but I'm just about to...)

Here is another save for you achievement hunters. I played as Zulu tonight. Take over the Mayan capital to earn these achievements:

Wanna Be the King of the Zulus
Beat the game on any difficulty as Shaka

Everybody Wants to Rule the World
Win a Conquest Victory using the Autocracy Ideology

Lingua Franca
Found the World Congress and remain its host for the entire game

You might also get this when you load the save game file.

Run 50 Miles and Fight a Battle
As Zulu, have an Impi earn all of the special promotions

Attachments

• Mesix - Zulu Domination.Civ5Save
    853.7 KB · Views: 295
Top Bottom