[GS] Achievements just went up on Steam.

Damn you Hans!!! I curse you and hope your cold drink tomorrow is warm!!!!

Kidding, you just got me to start looking through old ABBA songs on YouTube, again....if someone mention ABBA somewhere or I hear them on the radio,
I start checking them out again. Because I love ABBA, as I have been on their journey since the beginning. But I was about to play something tonight,
I suppose it will be lazy YouTube night, haha.

I still think I have a crush on Agnetha. :)

Damn you Hans!!! I curse you and hope your cold drink tomorrow is warm!!!!

Kidding, you just got me to start looking through old ABBA songs on YouTube, again....if someone mention ABBA somewhere or I hear them on the radio,
I start checking them out again. Because I love ABBA, as I have been on their journey since the beginning. But I was about to play something tonight,
I suppose it will be lazy YouTube night, haha.

I still think I have a crush on Agnetha. :)

I live to serve...

Also a note to the group A-ha and Take on me, still a song I love.

Morten Harket, lead singer, is the only person in pop history that can reach 4 octaves.

Love the references to Bastille, Captain Planet and LOTR ♥

But my favourite is Smorgasbord. So damn' clever.

Also a note to the group A-ha and Take on me, still a song I love.

Morten Harket, lead singer, is the only person in pop history that can reach 4 octaves.
Yea, that's not true, there are others.

Well if it is submerged doesn’t it become pillaged like districts and become unusable? Can they be lost when the tile is lost? Or do they just stay flooded untill u do something?
It was either Ed Beach or Strenger; in the livestream where flooding was shown off, they denied wonders are ever affected.
Nothing about the achievement's wording is a reason to even suspect that wonders can become disabled, so the Word of God remains authoritative.

A Man A Plan A Canal Panama

That's actually quite clever, if you find the point...

Should have been A Man A Panama A Plan Canal, though

Or A Man A Plan A Panama Canal, at least

Palindromes can make good fodder for achievement titles. In addition to "A man, A plan, Panama." in any game with Napoleon, who could resist "Able was I ere I saw Elba"?

More obscure would be something like "Live on time, emit no evil" for a culture victory in which you generated no grievances during the game.

And who could forget "oozy rat in a sanitary zoo"? Maybe all achievements should be silly palindromes!

Problem is quite difficult to maintain them in localized versions...

As nice as the palindrome is, I must still insist it does not follow canal placement rules :p

Top Bottom