The biggest Civ 6 Fanatics in 2022 (Steam only)

steam1.jpg

I only play two games, and the other one (Anno 1800) is located at "Ubisoft Connect", so I have 100% Civ6 on Steam.

As I mentioned, mine isn't very accurate due to mostly playing Civ6 in offline mode. It says 33%, but most likely civ6 has been 90 to 95% of my play time this year. Maybe a little less, I did play wow briefly back in April.

Games I've mostly been playing this year are: Civ6 by far, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, Dragon Age 2, Neverwrinter Nights 2 (on GOG), Disco Elysium, and World of Warcraft BC classic early in the year. I mostly like older games as you can see, but I like some newer games like civ6 (not so new anymore) and Disco Elysium.

This thread is really making me feel like the weird RPG/adventure/narrative game player who happens to play Civ. :lol:

1672434477165.png

Ironically spent twice as much time playing Old World as Civ6.
CivRecap1.jpg

September was the free weekend and then I bought it on sale in November ahead of the announcement of the Leader Pass.
CivRecap2.png

And mostly earning achievements that I already had on PlayStation plus some simple ones (win with Leader X) that aren't on console.
CivRecap3.jpg

This thread is really making me feel like the weird RPG/adventure/narrative game player who happens to play Civ. :lol:
that reminds me, i never posted my spider graph
looking at it, im realizing that civ 6 kinda is like a roguelike in some ways, just w/o the dungeon crawling bit, isn't it? if you die you dont respawn, you play on a randomly generated map, you dont keep progress between runs... makes me wonder how a civ game might play if instead of having your bonuses all to start with, you accrued them during the run? actually wait, thats kinda what humankind does lol
civ2022_5.png

Top Bottom