Ad 1830

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke of Marlbrough

The Quiet Moderator
Retired Moderator
The Chinese are down to one city. After doing that I started building city improvements that help happiness (Courthouses, Marketplaces, etc) while slowly adding to the Spaceship. Many Structurals have been added 2 or 3 components and 1 module.

Right now, we are getting the peace bonus plus the future tech points plus working towards larger Spaceship points.

I have disbanded 95% of our military units since they are no longer needed. 3 stealth fighters are sitting near the last Chinese city, but hopefully we will never have to use them and lose the peace bonus.

Some of the cities are just now getting done with their Improvements and are thus starting to produce freight again.

Our current Science production is just short of getting us one tech per turn. Now that we can deliver some freight we should be able to get back to one per turn (or more?).

Funxus is up.

WTF? where are my fanatics squads?

and my temples? u damn heretics...

and ppl are starving at Berlin Barbfarm, what are u doing in relation to that?

Holywood and Karachi have excess of food, send aid for the ones who realy need it!

ffs, Berlin Barbfarm is starving while u are building a SS module? GIVE ME MY FANATICS!

I don't think there are that many turns left, but if Jayne feels she wants to play it's fine by me.:) The Queen of ancient times returns and leads her people to final victory...

I won't be able to play until Sunday afternoon, as I've got family coming over tonight for the New Year. Hope that's OK! :queen:

Originally posted by HiDeWaY
well... at least give me my fanatics :(
Please convince us.:) There's no direct need for them, no enemy except the chinese, who are under control anyway. Even if we would need them, the extra 20s for a rifleman probably would be worth it, so we wouldn't have to drop out of Demo.

bah :p

anyway, i still dont get how the turns work, u move one turn and kill a whole nation and half of another, hows that possible?

anyway, this dont seem democratic, u say what will happen and we read it, this sux!

The basis of the game has changed quite a bit since our level of participants has dropped to nil. But, the normal process is for the people to give their input and then the President plays the turns and reports on what happened. That's what you see above.

If you have an idea you want to see happen, post about it. However, since it is so near the end of the game, I'm not sure what other options there are in the game.

Turns are played! I'll post the write up tomorrow. But just as a teaser - The Curse of the Barbarians has returned! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom