1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Additional Buildings 1.4

Adds 55 new buildings

1. evmcmunn

evmcmunn Chieftain

Im having an issue with the icons not appearing in the tech tree or when you build them in cities, I haven't gotten them built yet in cities to see if the effect works and is just something weird with the process. Any thoughts, and keep in mind im not a modder so im not going to know what you mean if you talk in tech jargon. thnx.

2. skodkim

skodkim Chieftain

Description for the lodge building does not work as it is called LOC_HMP_BUILDING_LODGE_DESC in AB_Buildings.xml and LOC_BUILDING_LODGE_DESC in AB_BuildingText.xml.

Otherwise enjoying the mod!

\Skodkim

3. Leyrann

Leyrann Warlord

Are all buildings city center or are there buildings in districts?

4. skodkim

skodkim Chieftain

Both city center and other districts.

\Skodkim

5. evmcmunn

evmcmunn Chieftain

wanted to know if there were issues with not being able to load with/without other mods, which ones you know about if so and what, if anything can be done about it other than just not playing them together because I dont know how to test mine other than to go through them sequentially and I might do that myself.

6. skodkim

skodkim Chieftain

I'm using it alongside a lot of other mods and see no problems.

There's a few bugs in the code, but nothing significant (missing icons and text as I recall).

\Skodkim

7. evmcmunn

evmcmunn Chieftain

i'll have to go through and see whats happening then, cuz when i play with this mod the game saves fine but if I quit, I cant load up, I am playing with other mods so...

8. skodkim

skodkim Chieftain

if you turn on logs you should be able to spot an error message saying something about loading - that should help you find the guile and from there the mod that's causing the problem.

\Skodkim

9. glaciem

glaciem Chieftain

I ran into the issue of Units not carrying their Encampment bonuses (+Land strength from Tourny Grounds etc) when promoted? Can anyone confirm?

10. Wilczek22

Wilczek22 Chieftain

I have couple questions:
    1) does this work with MOAR Units DLCs (Aztec, Australia, Poland)?
    2) can I use Modern Buildings mod with it?

11. skodkim

skodkim Chieftain

1) Yes
    2) ?

\Skodkim

12. Wilczek22

Wilczek22 Chieftain

So, do I need to add DLC unit names or just uncomment MOAR Units lines? And what about "Modern Buildings", can I use it along with this mod?

13. skodkim

skodkim Chieftain

Not sure what you mean about moar units mod. Just enable it along with this and it should work.

Have no idea about the other mod.

\Skodkim

14. Wilczek22

Wilczek22 Chieftain

Okay, I'm going to try download these mods, enable them and check if they are not conflicting with each other.

@Edit
    I don't know why, but after installing this mod I can't start or create a new game. After selecting options and choosing map, there is loading ("Loading. Please Wait") and then it changes to "Start game" and magically I'm in main menu.

@Edit 2
    I tried to launch Civ VI with or without "Modern Buildings", but nothing changed,

Last edited: May 21, 2017
  15. Fierro

Fierro Chieftain

Hi! Very excited about this mod. Will it work with "Rule with Faith"? It seems that mod doesn't add new buildings, but maybe somebody tested it?

16. skodkim

skodkim Chieftain

Yes

\Skodkim

17. DWrightMets07

DWrightMets07 Chieftain

Are you still updating this? I love it but it does not work with the update released today unfortunately.

Tommyy likes this.
  18. Tommyy

Tommyy Chieftain

Did you find any solution from them? Not working and without new buildings game is suck, especially without training ground.