Resource icon

Additional Buildings 1.4

Im having an issue with the icons not appearing in the tech tree or when you build them in cities, I haven't gotten them built yet in cities to see if the effect works and is just something weird with the process. Any thoughts, and keep in mind im not a modder so im not going to know what you mean if you talk in tech jargon. thnx.

Description for the lodge building does not work as it is called LOC_HMP_BUILDING_LODGE_DESC in AB_Buildings.xml and LOC_BUILDING_LODGE_DESC in AB_BuildingText.xml.

Otherwise enjoying the mod!

\Skodkim

Are all buildings city center or are there buildings in districts?

wanted to know if there were issues with not being able to load with/without other mods, which ones you know about if so and what, if anything can be done about it other than just not playing them together because I dont know how to test mine other than to go through them sequentially and I might do that myself.

I'm using it alongside a lot of other mods and see no problems.

There's a few bugs in the code, but nothing significant (missing icons and text as I recall).

\Skodkim

i'll have to go through and see whats happening then, cuz when i play with this mod the game saves fine but if I quit, I cant load up, I am playing with other mods so...

i'll have to go through and see whats happening then, cuz when i play with this mod the game saves fine but if I quit, I cant load up, I am playing with other mods so...
if you turn on logs you should be able to spot an error message saying something about loading - that should help you find the guile and from there the mod that's causing the problem.

\Skodkim

I'm using it alongside a lot of other mods and see no problems.

There's a few bugs in the code, but nothing significant (missing icons and text as I recall).

\Skodkim
I ran into the issue of Units not carrying their Encampment bonuses (+Land strength from Tourny Grounds etc) when promoted? Can anyone confirm?

I have couple questions:
1) does this work with MOAR Units DLCs (Aztec, Australia, Poland)?
2) can I use Modern Buildings mod with it?

So, do I need to add DLC unit names or just uncomment MOAR Units lines? And what about "Modern Buildings", can I use it along with this mod?

Not sure what you mean about moar units mod. Just enable it along with this and it should work.

Have no idea about the other mod.

\Skodkim

Not sure what you mean about moar units mod. Just enable it along with this and it should work.

Have no idea about the other mod.

\Skodkim
Okay, I'm going to try download these mods, enable them and check if they are not conflicting with each other.

@Edit
I don't know why, but after installing this mod I can't start or create a new game. After selecting options and choosing map, there is loading ("Loading. Please Wait") and then it changes to "Start game" and magically I'm in main menu.

@Edit 2
I tried to launch Civ VI with or without "Modern Buildings", but nothing changed,

Last edited:
Hi! Very excited about this mod. Will it work with "Rule with Faith"? It seems that mod doesn't add new buildings, but maybe somebody tested it?

Did you find any solution from them? Not working and without new buildings game is suck, especially without training ground.

Top Bottom