• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

ADDON :Revolution & DCM for Rise of Mankind

Aww can you please update to 2.2? If its at least updated to that, it will last a while since it will be compatible with 3.17. I wouldnt imagine a new BTS patch coming out any time soon.

@sickre

Unfortunately it's not that simple to update this addon to v2.2 - the addon needs new compiled DLL that is compatible with BtS 3.17. So far only Revolution mod component has been updated to BtS 3.17 - we still need updates to Influence Driven War and Dales Combat Mod. Once all those are updated, glider1 can update his mod RevolutionDCM to BtS 3.17 and only after that can Kalimakhus convert glider1's mod to Rise of Mankind 2.2. As you see, it's not that simple operation because the addon is combination of individual mods made by other modders.

Give it some time - few weeks, couple months - eventually there will be addons again. ;)

Influence Driven War is ok to go now, but DCM is best reworked for 3.17. Dale is working on it..... In the meantime there is a lot to do over at the Better Than BTS and Revolutions forums.
Cheers.

Where can I download this??

Good luck! I won't be playing civ4 until this come out! lol

I found a few bugs: There's no Revolution Watch button and the revolt meter in the city screen shows two TEXT_KEY's instead of what it's supposed to say. It's playable so far but those two things make it kind of hard to follow.

Yay I can play civ 4 again! You did a great job

@Kalimakhus

In your installation instructions you have:-

Note: If you have the Extra Civ Add-On installed as well or if you install it later you will need to apply a patch. After installing this add-on you will find a file named RoMExtraCiv-RevDCMPatch0.2.rar inside Rise of Mankind folder. Copy the two files inside this archive to assets\xml\audio overwriting the files already there.

However there is no file named RoMExtraCiv-RevDCMPatch0.2.rar inside Rise of Mankind folder.

I have RoM 2.2 with the Extra Civ Add-On installed and am now getting XML errors about deplomacy.

@Dancing Hoskuld

I am sorry for that but I don't currently have the ExtraCiv pack installed so I can't know what files should be fixed for a patch. I will try doing that as soon as possible. For the time being I will remove the note form installation instruction. Once again I am so sorry for the inconvenience.

I have re-uploaded the RevDCM Add-On for RoM 2.2. This update fixes the following issues:

1 - RevWatch button doesn't show-up in the main interface (Revolution originally)
2 - Missing TXT_KEYs for Revolution (My mistake)
3 - Disabling the Overwhelm doctrine (Glider updated RevolutionDCM)
4 - Missing TXT_KEYs for DCM (Glider updated RevolutionDCM)

The download is in its usual place here: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=9087 :)

ok im dumb but another quick question....:lol:
what are all these components on the revdcmidw pop up screen in the beginning of the game?
ie..what is revolution inquisision, how do i enable it?

I have re-uploaded the RevDCM Add-On for RoM 2.2. This update fixes the following issues:

1 - RevWatch button doesn't show-up in the main interface (Revolution originally)
2 - Missing TXT_KEYs for Revolution (My mistake)
3 - Disabling the Overwhelm doctrine (Glider updated RevolutionDCM)
4 - Missing TXT_KEYs for DCM (Glider updated RevolutionDCM)

The download is in its usual place here: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=9087 :)

Just installed the reupload - unfortunately the fixes appear to have caused more harm for me than good - before I had the TXT_KEYs but the interface was fine - now I have no interface at all - and when the map finishes it opens a Power chart for some reason :(

Did you remember to delete the Python directory in Assets before installing?

Top Bottom