ADDON :Revolution & DCM for Rise of Mankind

Runs perfectly until the game shuts down normally sometime after 1900 AD.

I am using the latest install posted July 13th

Using: Air Missions, Revolution,and Tech Diffusion only

Windows Vista 64-bit Ultimate

It isn't hardware related as I am using 8 Gigs of memory, 3.0 GHz Core 2 duo, ATI 3870 512 MB Video Card, 10k RPM Hard Drive.

Is anybody else having Late Period Crashes?

Anything I can do to fix this?

You should put it in "Rise of Mankind\PublicMaps" folder. When you start the game with RoM loaded select single player then custom scenario and pick the map from the list. In Custom Scenario page turn on the options you like then launch. I didn't try the map with the latest RoM but it should work.

I installed Rise of Mankind 2.2 and the patch but when I start a game it shows that all the DCM componants are turned off. All the Revolution compontants are on though. My question is how do I turn mod componants on and off?

I dont know if u guys ran into this promblem yet, but the first thing i do when theres a new version of rom is to check the civopedia. when i did the models were missing like the units was invisable i tried everything u posted but it hasnt worked, everything else is fine except playing a game. when i try playing a game it crashes. if u could help that would be cool

I just researched fundimentalism but for some reason the Inquasistor unit isn't showing up in the build menu. What can I do to make it show up?

EDIT: I noticed that the Revolution Inquisition mod isn't enabled so I'm guessing that's the problem but I don't know how to enable it. I checked a couple of the XML files but I couldn't find anyway to enable it. If someone could tell me where to look I'd apreciate it.

@Zeppelin123

First of all, Revolution Inquisition is not a part of RevDCM in RoM. RoM already has inquisition so there is no intents to include Revolution Inquisition. For inquisitors to be trained you need to adopt the civic inquisitorial (and maybe theocracy as well). You of course need to have a state religion and it should be present in the city you will train the inquisitor in.

Hello! Kalimakhus&#65292;Could you add in the component " Larger City Radius " ? Because the giant map is too big >_<
I play Rom 2.2 with a 200×104 map...

It needs more than a LOT of cities...

Sorry if my English is not comprehensive...

Anyway, your work is excellent!!

I dont know if u guys ran into this promblem yet, but the first thing i do when theres a new version of rom is to check the civopedia. when i did the models were missing like the units was invisable i tried everything u posted but it hasnt worked, everything else is fine except playing a game. when i try playing a game it crashes. if u could help that would be cool

wow, ok uuuuuuummmmmmmm thanks for the help

Hello,

I have play ROM+REV+DIV+BUG in multiplayer game and It run enough good. I have dissable score advanced, but the diplomacy in score does not work. Is this to bug?

A greeting.

@Zeppelin123

First of all, Revolution Inquisition is not a part of RevDCM in RoM. RoM already has inquisition so there is no intents to include Revolution Inquisition. For inquisitors to be trained you need to adopt the civic inquisitorial (and maybe theocracy as well). You of course need to have a state religion and it should be present in the city you will train the inquisitor in.

Thanks! I wanted to know that. Too bad, the gap between inquisitorial and fundamentalism techs is very big in time.

Thnx! Bye

Thanks by the new patch Kalimakhus!

I have a question: How we can play mod through gamespy? We loaded mod and when we created the game does not appear, it is not seen. It costs to us to start by direct IP.

A greeting.

Top Bottom