[Addons] Additional Wonders

I have your four Future/Modern wonders packaged up as a wonder pack ready to go to Steam if you don't mind. You'll get full credit. Was going to call it "Ambrox62 Wonder Pack 1".

Let me know.

I have a release plan about my wonders, but it's not for now.
You've done a good work collecting them in a pack. Feel free to release them if you wish. Don't call the mod using my name in the title, just "Wonder Pack 1" is fine.

Which wonders do you put in the pack? Some of them are now firaxis official ....

None of the Firaxis ones. This one has Hadron, Golden Gate, Three Gorges and Carnival.

I packaged them up so I could play with them -- if you ARE going to release them then there is no reason to confuse the people. They look great by the way, thanks for them.

Three Gorges and the Panama Canal have both been updated to G&K by me already

You are correct, and I am a moron. Ever since the Steam mod goof-up a week or so ago my mods have been astray. Even though I am subscribed it never re-downloaded, so I missed Three Gorges. I did nothing with Panama.

Given this, my pack still has Hadron, Golden Gate Bridge and Carnival, though I think its moot since Ambrox said there is a release plan for them (which is awesome!!).

I just want to help bring content to the people. :)

-Envoy

Hi Ekmek,
I don't understand what you are speaking about.
Did you post in the wrong thread? :confused:

Yeah, I think he wanted to post this in Puoakai's wonder thread

Ishtar wonder is not working for BNW....can you do something for this please?
You will ask..."you remeber this now?"...
Well just made a check on the wonders list and found it really interesting...

Top Bottom