Air Force's of the World

I'm afraid that there are reasons to make also Ethiopian and Egyptian packs. :-/

:confused: - For Egypt:
  1. @register's Nubian-Kush Units (25th Egyptian Dynasty) & Egyptian Calvary Unit Pack.
  2. @Delta_Strife's two different Egyptian Galleys.
  3. @Wotan49's Nubian Archer and Slinger.
  4. @Sandris's (fictional) Elite Egyptian Archer & Ancient Egyptian Swordsman ... and his amazing Egyptian Units Pack.
  5. A host of later Egyptian Units (Hi-Middle Ages to Industrial, starting HERE.
  6. @ShiroKobbure's North African Unit Pack (SOS! ShiroKobbure has been here recently, but otherwise isn't showing up as a Member ... ? :hmm: )
  7. (Long-gone) Yang Liu's Egypt War Chariot.
  8. ( " - " :( ) tom2050's Egyptian Worker & Settler.
  9. … And then @Plotinus' equally splendid Egyptian Worker & Settler ...
  10. ... Then back over to ShiroKobbure for his TWO Egyptian Workers.
For Ethiopia, @Plotinus seems to have this one covered, Solo & Revered ( :worship: ) - Ethiopian:
  1. Swordsman
  2. Spearman
  3. Archer
  4. Pikeman
  5. Javilineer
  6. Settler
  7. Worker
  8. … And I'd be remiss in not mentioning ShiroKobbure’s LH Queen Bilqis of Ethiopia!
:cooool:

- And my apologies for the "thread-jacking!"

:D

@Node60 meant modern unit packs for these countries due to the recent tensions between them.

:crazyeye: Oops! (and, TY) - That being the case, just as Delta_Strife tends to do, @Wyrmshadow ( :wavey: ) tended to make national variations of every one of the gazillion aircraft & AFVs he made; I'd be optimistic about Egypt; not so much Ethiopia/Eritrea. (I'm just too played out to check, either that or if, perhaps, @AnthonyBoscia made some fine infantry.)

Top Bottom