Air Force's of the World

No apparently they're at it again. :sad:

I'm pretty sure that Lionic referred to to Armenian and Azerbaijan air units which Delta already made - I missed them somehow. But yes, unfortunately, tensions are high. I still hope they won't go too far this time. I wish all nations of Caucassus will find peace eventually.

Yes this year is bringing too much work! For the next big update I am doing something for myself so stepping away from modern conflict and back to WWI-WWII time period. It will have Navy, land, and air components. Navy is almost done just a few pieces I am debating in my mind to do. Ground is progressing nicely hopefully done by the end of next week. Air I am not sure how big to make the scope yet. I also have few interesting pieces of artillery I should do as well but have to see how busy I get and how long I stay interested. So no promises on what might come out.

Update: Originally this Imperial Japan pack was meant for reaching the 2000 unit upload. The Ukrainian War interrupted that progress but finally it is here today. This fills in some of the gaps I had in the initial release and will keep Japan going in game well beyond 45. I will update the links on the first page once I get some sleep.

Update: Its done the massive WWI update is over! First I was only meaning to do some items for the Italians. Then I thought South America was kinda empty and then it spiraled out of control and we ended up here. Please give me some time to organize it all into the front of this thread and fix some of the air force's name.

@Predator145 Your Demon awaits you.

Delta, two minor questions:
- When trying to download B-21 I am asked to select from two files which seem to be equal. These are not two different versions included in the download, aren't they?
- Lithuanian SVA-5 is actually Latvian, at least the downloaded package says so;

Top Bottom