All Hail Prussia!

Well I alway wanted to be an inventor and rich. :D Thx Mbkkbm

I vote AMERIKCA!

But I say take out France first.

Welcome. And that's the beauty of taking out America. I have extremely well trained grenadiers, so I can take America easily, then, attack France from the west with my legions (amphibious assault) AND whatever Berlin makes. (Stack of Doom, anyone?)

Amerika sounds good. :D

Sounds like a plan! :goodjob:

Looking forward to the next update!

Please, if you declare war on amerika raze all amerikan citys.

so i guess its to late for me to vote for Afrika (i love how well the k-thing spread)
and yay a Inohotep reference :clap:

and...in kompletely unrelated yet extremely lukky news, I'm invading Franke. I was all ready to sail over to the Amerika, yet, then, Franke deklared war on Portgual! And the rest...well.....you'll see....

Where there is going to be the update?

Diary of His Imperial Emperor Fredrick Willem IV, His Imperial Majesty:

1840: My successful invasion force headed into Almeria. In other news, my advisors had told me to invade America. Soon, it will be renamed Amerika. Foreseeing any unseen opportunities, of course.

1841: Nothing is really happening. My force is healing and preparing for the invasion.

1842: Boredom is killing ME! Venice just finished a grenadier and started on a galleon for the invasion force. Honestly, nothing exciting is happening at all.

1843: Nothing is happening. Eisenach finished its bombard and started on another rifleman regiment. However, I have heard rumors of the French preparing for war. If they do, we shall crush them and take Paris.

1844: Berlin finished their grenadier regiment, and started on a fancy theatre. This is to disguise the fact that I now know, from my useful spies, the France will declare war on Portugal in a few years. I am planning to muster my army and attack on two fronts. The first shall be an amphibious assault near Brest. Three of my best grenadier regiments will land west of Brest and march inward to take them out. Meanwhile, an army shall march from Berlin to take Karlsruhe and later, Paris itself. Meanwhile, my experienced core force will distract the larger French Force in Portugal.

1845: Both Budapest and Dubrovnik both finishes whatever they were doing and started on theatres. So yep. Nothing new here.

1846: The year Prussia has waited so long for has arrived. France has declared war on Portugal. The French army has moved into Portugal. Soon, Prussia shall kill the very heart of France itself: Paris. But, for now, Gdynia finished a galleon and started on another.

1847: The army is almost in position. Vienna has finished a stable and started on a Calvary regiment. Next year, France shall be destroyed.

1848: Berlin has finished its theatre and has started on a grenadier. Turin meanwhile, finished a library and started on a grenadier. Oh, and the accursed Frenchies were attacked by my Prussian Armies. My forces took Karlsruhe and my forces moved in. Karlsruhe started on a barracks, as per usual. Also, we now officially have 2 million people.
Spoiler :

1849: We are now knocking at the gates of Paris. In a year, maybe two, I shall be dining in Versailles. Our secondary thrust to Brest was destroyed, losing two grenadier regiments. Venice finished its galleon and started on a lighthouse. Mwuhahahahahaha….Versailles shall be mine!!!
Spoiler :

1850: I am still not in Versailles. I lost three regiments of Grenadiers. Warsaw finished its cavalry and started on another, while Madrid finished its barracks and started on a Grenadier. Gdynia also finished a galleon and started on a grenadier.

1851: My plan is working perfectly. I am here in Versailles, drinking beer from Berlin. My “bait” stack was attacked viciously by the French. Berlin finished its grenadier, and started on another. Eisenach finished their rifleman, and started on another.
Spoiler :

1852: My entire army moves into Paris, which started on its barracks last year. My entire Portuguese army has been killed. One of my random Calvary has….hold for it…..taken Le Havre! He killed a musketman and took the nearly undefended city. How lucky is that?!?!?!
Spoiler :

Great update.

Great update! Sounds like conquering has gone to His Majesty's head though, or maybe his beer. :lol:

Great update! Sounds like conquering has gone to His Majesty's head though, or maybe his beer. :lol:

Ah...but I'm trying to give the other emperors different personalities, so this one is a jolly drunkard.

yay! Drunkards! :clap:

dont you dare copy me Epic, you wouldn't like me when i go copyright on you

Nice update! Keep up the good work. Jolly Drunkard indeed:lol:, it must be good to be King.

Top Bottom