All Hail Prussia!

Looking forward to the update when it comes. :)

Can't wait...... Been waiting for a week now:D. Sure it'll be great when it comes:goodjob:.

Diary of His Imperial Emperor Fredrick Willem IV, His Imperial Majesty:
I have decided to change how this diary is written. Instead of noting every incredibly boring thing that happens, instead I shall only write important things.

1853 started off badly. I lost Le Havre. To be fully honest, I never thought of holding it anyway. I plan to lose Paris soon. I only hope I can hold onto Spain and Karlsruhe. I discovered Steel, and Krupp Works is making steel as I write.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

3 years later, we reached peace treaties with Vietnam who gave us 70 gold, and Burma, who also gave us 70 gold. We achieved peace with Persia who gave us a total of 60 gold.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

By 1857, I had lost Paris. Baron von Inohotep was captured and killed. We did, however manage to retake Budapest, which started on a barracks.
Spoiler :

The next year, I lost Budapest and took it back. It continued on a Barracks. I tried to achieve peace with Napoleon before I died. I fear death will find me soon enough. I have lived a long and prosperous life. The next year, the Prussian Fleet has arrived in the Baltic Sea. Gdynia is now making transports to attack America. First we shall take Orlando, from Spain. After a few years, Amerika shall be a Prussian possession. I shall pass this plan onto my son. Wilhelm I, you must take Amerika for Prussia to be safe.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Diary of His Imperial Emperor Willem I, His Imperial Majesty:

I undoubtedly shall succeed in the ambitions of my uncouth father. I have ordered troops to defend Portugal, our steadfast ally. Also, the Venetians asked to join the Republic of Venice. After laughing about it as my uncouth father would have, I denied their request. I have several trading contracts with the Dutch, for Gold and Spices. I also managed to take Le Havre. I then gave it back and gave Napoleon 510 gold for peace. Yet another Great General was born in Prussia, named Hamilcar Barca, and made a military academy in Gdynia. I attained Steam Power, for faster transports, from Sardinia. The invasion to Orlando left in 1876. Ironically, this is the same date these uncouth colonials declared independence. It shall be remembered as when they started to lose it.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

I shall fulfill my father’s dying wish; Amerika shall be MINE!

Spoiler :

Now let's play:

Emperor Bio!!!!

Name: Frederick Wilhelm IV
Favorite Word: Beer!!!

Name Wilhelm I
Favorite Word: Uncouth

:goodjob:Great, nice to see another chapter. German Amerika!

YEA!!! An update! A great one too. :goodjob:

So much diplo in one update. :eek: :D

Still needs more French blood :mwaha:

Great update.

I agree. I shall attak from both sides! Mwuhahahahhahahaha!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol: But not yet. First , I need Amerika.

You better hope France doesn't send amerika a statue in friendship. :p

Update soon. I swear on my bowtie.

I speak the truth!

Diary of His Imperial Emperor Willem I, His Imperial Majesty:

By 1877, Prussia was at peace. A Great Engineer, Nain Singh, was born in Venice and completed the Hermitage in Rome. It housed all the cultural works made by Prussians and other since the start of the empire. We were only the third-most cultured empire in the world. We needed to fix that. I took a poll, and we had 5 million people. With luck, we will be able to overwhelm France. We need Amerika first; and I started by invading Orlando, and I made peace with Spain. I took it in 1888, however; I fear I may die soon. I fought fiercely for Prussia. May I be remembered fondly.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Diary of His Imperial Emperor Willem II, His Imperial Majesty:

Of course I killed my brother. He was an oaf. He wanted to blunder into the war with France. He had no idea of guile, of diplomacy, of cunning. He was a drunk, idiotic, fool. I am king, and I shall extend this empire of Germany.

Christopher Columbus was born in Turin, and he started a Golden Age. I also recruited a peculiar unit. This unit, the 54th Infantry, is made up of all freed slaves when Germany emancipated the slaves. However, their bothers in France and America are still in chains, and they shall fight to save them. An Academy was built in Gdynia.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

I didn’t have a world war planned. Yet, in 1905, the Ottamans attacked us. Most of my troops are in boats towards America, however, I think we can easily kill them. 3 years later, France also declared war. This could be a problem. We went along with our plan from our ancestors and captured Boston from the Americans. One year later, in 1910, we took New York. By 1911, in a world at war, we now had 10 million people.That same year, we took Atlanta also. Amerika stretched the Atlantic coast. In a huge battle, we took Philadelphia and Grand Rapids in 1913.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

I then used the grenadiers to capture Karlsruhe. The city that Germany has always wanted is now mine.
Spoiler :

One year later, Amerika joined us as a vassal. They attacked France and the Ottomans.

Spain is vassaled to the Netherlands :lol:

Great update. :goodjob: I guess france won't be sending a statue anytime soon. :lol:

How was amerika pleased with you as you were taking over their cities?!

Great update:goodjob:. Can you rename Grand Springs Detroit:mischief:. Even though it's one tile off? Anyway, nice job on conquering Amerika, are you going to take Istanbul? (I almost forgot, America is Amerika!)

I asked that too. :eek:

What map does this scenario use? It's to small to be GEM, but it looks to large to be Rhye's Earth.

Top Bottom