All Hail Prussia!

Oh, and welcome to the forums!
:band::band::band::band:

We won't eat you, of course. :mischief:

If anyone tells you that he/she is more epic than me, that person is lying. Especially if the person's name is Tambien.

Tambien hasn't been on for a while now.

And Seron, as a reward for putting my story in your sig, you shall be honored in the next update.

Welcome Hugo! :cowboy: :cheers:

@ Mbkkbm Yea! Now I really can't wait till the next update!

Diary of the Imperial Emperor Fredrick Willem III, His Imperial Majesty:

1823: Nothing is really happening this year. The war with Poland was successful and now we must look for other easy targets. To the west, I see Spain and France, two powers with strong armies. To the east, I see Russia, which is much too big to conquer. To the north, our navy will be crushed by Denmark. Yet we must secure land in the west. It appears as though we shall attack France soon.

1824: The army has arrived in Vienna. Spontaneous celebrations occurred marveling at Prussia’s military prowess. Nothing unusual.

1825: I have received word that the cities of Vienna, Budapest, and Turin have all finished their musketman regiments. They will be quickly incorporated into the defense of the western front when our war with France occurs. For now, I ordered the cities to follow the example of Berlin and build a library to write military manuals to train our officers.

1826: Dubrovnik finished its musketman regiment. At this moment, it is being forced-march into Turin to prepare for war. Dubrovnik then started on a grenadier regiment to replace our losses in Poland.

1827: Today is a great day for Prussia! We have now finished making even better muskets, and are buying the new “rifles” in bulk from Seron Industries in Berlin. Today, I have let my diplomats loose, letting them trade with everyone EXCEPT France and Denmark. It is ESSENTIAL to national security that we are more advanced and have better weapons than those two countries. Prussia has been rewarded for my brilliance, with many new technologies. However, these new technologies have lead people to demand the establishment of a Parliament and Freedom of Speech. I let in, and I fear up to two years of problems occurring all over the Prussian Empire. Meanwhile, I met two remarkable new spies for Prussia with rather odd names. Baron von Inohotep was a beer maker in Bavaria who frequently traveled to France to get hops. After the first few wars, he joined the spy service and, with his knowledge of French and France, will be an invaluable spy. The other spy, Steuben von Christos, has an even odder story. He was originally a Greek mercenary who was conscripted by the French and ran to us, one of the dominating powers, to help him get revenge on the dastardly French. Meanwhile, Berlin started on a Calvary Regiment and Gdynia started on yet another grenadier regiment.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

1828: My worst fears were realized. Anarchy has reigned for a year now and will have to be put down soon. In an odd reversal of fortune for Spain, Portugal has declared war on them and has taken a small western city. Hmm… possibilities…

1829: Finally, the anarchy has drawn down. Soon, the anarchy will finish. I have now decided to destroy Spain, after eating one of their many “foods”, called a “taco”. I was sick with food poisoning for months. They WILL be PUNISHED!

1830: I have finally retaken my rightful place on the throne. I have arrived to hear that Eisenach has finished its grenadier regiment and has started on a bombard regiment. The Army is now in Turin, now preparing for an invasion of Spain.

1831: The Army is now in Nines. This is a French coastal city. I actually planned to conquer this city. Now, we’re passing through at a record pace towards the French-Spanish border. Ah, irony.

1832: War with Spain has been declared. My forces quickly moved into the border and went directly north of the Spanish border city of Tarragona.

Spoiler :

1833: Tarragona has fallen. We took it with no large casualties. Berlin has finished its Grenadier regiment and has started on another. Yet another military genius, this one eccentrically named “Pachuchti”, was born in Berlin. Being recognized for the genius he was, he was sent to Warsaw to make a Military Academy.

Spoiler :

1834: Believe it or not, the Spanish were still able to fight. They retook Tarragona and I had to lose a good grenadier regiment retaking the city. Venice, meanwhile, finished another grenadier regiment, so all will balance out.

1835: Gdynia has finished recruiting yet another grenadier regiment. Someone named Louis Pasteur, a French musketeer that defected to Prussia, was found to be excellent at science. He was found in Venice, and immediately headed into Berlin.

1836: Mr. Pasteur has finished building an academy. This will teach scientists for years to come. Berlin has finished a grenadier to add to my armies. In other good news, Eisenach finished its bombard and started on another; and Warsaw finished its barracks and started on a bombard. Oh, and I took the capital of Spain. We took no major losses in the assault. I do not know what to do next.

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

1837: Our army moved fully into Madrid. I really have no clue what to do. Fortunately, this won’t be my problem. I have heard that I have maybe a few years to live.

1838: Rome has finished its barracks. It has started on yet another grenadier. My armies have continued into a small forest north of Almeria.

1839: Berlin has now finished its grenadier, and has started on another. We took the city of Almeria in Spain with no casualties. We now control northern Italy, all of Germany, most of Poland, and half of Spain. My son Frederick Willem, I leave this empire to you. Use it well, and trust no one. Especially France. They will take advantage of any weakness.

Spoiler :

Diary of the Imperial Emperor Fredrick Willem IV, His Imperial Majesty:

1840: I have FINALLY been crowned Emperor. In other day to day formalities, Berlin and Gdynia both finished grenadiers, and started on new ones. The City of Vienna has finished its library to write epics, and started on a stable to make better mounted units. Warsaw meanwhile, finished its bombard, and also started on a stable.

1841: My army is fully healed. Berlin is constantly building grenadier. But I am confused. I know not what to do. Shall I pursue the Spanish in the New World? Or shall I turn east, and rid the world of the Ottoman Empire? Shall I go east or west? I believe Prussia’s destiny relies on this decision. I shall meet with my advisors today to ask them what they think.

HELLO ADVISORS: Here's the Question?
East? (Afrika) 1 votes (HopliteJoe)
West?(Amerika) 5 votes (me,christos,moreepicthanyou,Seron,GeneralOlaf)

Good update.

Also West?(Amerika).

use photobucket.

Sorry, I can never resist an image host argument :p
I vote Afrika.

Well I alway wanted to be an inventor and rich. :D Thx Mbkkbm

I vote AMERIKCA!

But I say take out France first.

Top Bottom