All Quiet on the Civ Front

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile, the small sect of Firaxism followers is still pursuing the quest of the Holy Band-Aid :bowdown:

But let me tell you civfanatics, when it will be revealed, an era of Miracles will show you the true path :old:

After the Swtich Release we will got more news.
You read my mind.
But for now at least we dont need to expect any news announcement until after the 16th of November. I guess the only way to see progress until then will be through Steam DB if they are not hiding it.

Yep, nothing worthwile until the switch thing is over. And probably a month or so after that. I’m getting familiar with the pattern of silent treatment followed with activity.

Hopefully something will happen to xcom 2 in the meanwhile.

Battlefield 5, hoi4 and battle brothers are still months away for me. I do have EU4 to entertain myself for lots of playthroughs. Paradox never lets me down.

Yep, nothing worthwile until the switch thing is over. And probably a month or so after that. I’m getting familiar with the pattern of silent treatment followed with activity.

Hopefully something will happen to xcom 2 in the meanwhile.

Battlefield 5, hoi4 and battle brothers are still months away for me. I do have EU4 to entertain myself for lots of playthroughs. Paradox never lets me down.
I just started playing around with battle brothers and heard there was an expansion coming. Any further details known about that?^^

I just started playing around with battle brothers and heard there was an expansion coming. Any further details known about that?^^

I believe there are 4-5 dev diaries out now. Mostly focussed about new Enemies. The expansion could be quite big. But i dont expect it to release within 3 months or so.

You could follow battle brothers on twitter and read a new diary every friday. Or visit their website to know what is going on with the next expansion. It is a fun and brutal game with the best art style i have seen for an indie game so far. Soldiers will die or get harmed in many ways so they are less effective or have to retire. Even on normal difficulty the game is quite a challenge. Money is scarce and you run into tough situations.

Yeah I'm kind of annoyed the Nintendo Switch project seems to be delaying getting new content for this game.

There's a new unknown DLC app. The one for R&F appeared in May 2016, to give you a sense of how far ahead we may need to look. Assuming it's an expansion and not a regular DLC. No depots yet.
Are we there yet ?

Firaxis is working on Civ VI. Thats fine.

May 2017 - Feburary 2018 = 10 months
September 2018 + 10moths = June

We will see an expasion in 2019. Maybe earlier then June. I hope one year after Rise and Fall in February 2019.

Oh my an expansion for my birthday?

June 14th please.

I don't think an EP would release that late, I predict it'll release approximately 1 year after RF, the same way BNW came out approximately 1 year after GK. The same pattern emerges. 7 DLC leaders, and 2 EPs.

It's also worth nothing that EP1 was announced VERY shortly after the first year anniversary (yes, mid-November to me is early, I didn't see it coming at all, especially given it came out 10 weeks later)

I'm already hyped guys.

I predict it'll release approximately 1 year after RF
Yeah, in the first approximation. But I'd say they are a bit behind the curve - ie. some aspects aren't as full-blown as they'd like. Eg. functionality of air units, balance of new R&F mechanics, list of still unsquashed bugs ...

So June. But June 14th is a Friday this year. :dunno:

There's a new unknown DLC app. The one for R&F appeared in May 2017, to give you a sense of how far ahead we may need to look. Assuming it's an expansion and not a regular DLC. No depots yet.
I am so over the moon now!
This instantly rang through my mind when I saw your post:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom