Altered Maps 2: Uber-Yugoslavia FTW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Civil War, alot like OTL. Sorry if it insults your history. None of us are Spain so it hasn't been researched much at all.

Here you got some maps of the SCW.

Here you got some maps of the SCW.
Quasi-irrelevant question: why would the Civil War proceed in the same fashion, or even at all, in this alternate timeline?

Quasi-irrelevant question: why would the Civil War proceed in the same fashion, or even at all, in this alternate timeline?

D'oh!

I forgot this was the altered maps thread. Sorry mowque.

Its ok. To write good alt0history you need to know what really happened and i know very little abotu the SCW.

Greatest mystery in the last pic is certainly penguins having crossed entire world...

Albatrosses fly between poles.

Edit: Armageddon is below.

Attachments

• Modified.gif
    Modified.gif
    300.7 KB · Views: 154

Penguins in the pole north! Poland and the whole central Europe thing! The Sarkastic Empire! A crappy translation into chinese no one understands! And best of all... CATALONIA!!!

This is by far the best altered map ever!

The Chinese characters in China reads "People's Republic of China". The characters over Africa is supposed to mean "An indivisible territory of China from time immemorial" although there's probably a mistake somewhere since my Chinese is crap.

The Chinese characters in China reads "People's Republic of China". The characters over Africa is supposed to mean "An indivisible territory of China from time immemorial" although there's probably a mistake somewhere since my Chinese is crap.

The characters on China are totally right, but the characters on Africa say "Self since ancient is China's indivisible territory". Immemorial in chinese is 太古, and since is not the structure 自...以来, but the structure 咱...以来. BTW, adding a 时代 after 太古 would also be great. So here's my suggestion:

咱太古时代来这是不可分割的中国领土。

Anyway, you better ask a native speaker before using this ;)

The characters on China are totally right, but the characters on Africa say "Self since ancient is China's indivisible territory". Immemorial in chinese is 太古, and since is not the structure 自...以来, but the structure 咱...以来. BTW, adding a 时代 after 太古 would also be great. So here's my suggestion:

咱太古时代来这是不可分割的中国领土。

Anyway, you better ask a native speaker before using this ;)

I testify that his writing is correct, also, this was meant to be a mockery of Chinese Foreign Ministers repeatedly said that Taiwan, Tibet and Xinjiang Uighur Region are "an indivisible territory of China since time immemorial." And the Chinese version is definitely what he wrote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom