Altered maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brussels appears to be part of German territory.

Map of Europe, circa 2065 (meh, had to think of a date). The Balkans are roughly the same. Slovenia, Croatia, and the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina enjoy EU membership, but are mostly autonomous bits of the Union. The Union has forged itself into a global powerhouse, almost federalised. Norway, Sweden, and Iceland have formed their own Union
The Norwegians would join the EU long before they'd join anything dominated by Sweden!

Mine .

I tried to make a map with vichy france added to germany together with the Czech republic, and took parts of french Flanders and zeeland to Flanders, but my map won't give me any colours except shades of grey :hmm:

N O! :mad: The world must be colored black and white! None of this shades of gray nonsense!

I would if I could read them.

Because of the Peace of Tunis, The Union of Republican Capitalist States (formerly Russia, Belarus, Norway, Switzerland, and Serbia) or URCS gained Kosovo and the Eastern section of Ukraine while the EU gained the western portion of Ukraine, Moldova, Saint Petersburg, Kaliningrad, Bosnia, Albania, and Liechtenstein. This led to an uneasy truce for over 100 years.

EUROPE 2030

- Greater Hungary (annexes parts of Vojvodina, Slovakia and Romania)
- Czechoslovakia revived (Czechs step in to protect the Slovaks from Hungarian threat :mischief: )
- Freistaat Bayern
- Free Britanny
- Independent Wales and Scotland (and England)
- United Ireland
- Basque state and Catalonie (independence from Spain)
- Greater Poland (annexes Kalingrad oblast)
- split Ukraine
- split Belgium (free Wallonia and the EU annexes Brussels, Flanders join the Netherlands)
- Greater (sorta) Serbia (annexes the Serbian parts of Bosnia)
- Greater Albania (annexes the Albanian parts of Macenonia)
- Greater (sorta) Russia (annexes Belarus)

EUROPE 2030

- Greater Hungary (annexes parts of Vojvodina, Slovakia and Romania)
- Czechoslovakia revived (Czechs step in to protect the Slovaks from Hungarian threat :mischief: )
- Freistaat Bayern
- Free Britanny
- Independent Wales and Scotland (and England)
- United Ireland
- Basque state and Catalonie (independence from Spain)
- Greater Poland (annexes Kalingrad oblast)
- split Ukraine
- split Belgium (free Wallonia and the EU annexes Brussels, Flanders join the Netherlands)
- Greater (sorta) Serbia (annexes the Serbian parts of Bosnia)
- Greater Albania (annexes the Albanian parts of Macenonia)
- Greater (sorta) Russia (annexes Belarus)

Once again, what makes you think flanders join the Netherlands?

Are you really that silly?

I'm sure Wallonia would be annexed by France :mischief:

France is too big already ;) Plus, they just talk funny, I heard.

Once again, what makes you think flanders join the Netherlands?

Are you really that silly?

Fun thread = one doesn't have to be realist all the time.

I just like the idea of Greater Netherlands. Walloons are poor, none of their neigbours want them :p ;) Flanders are rich, so the Netherlands would happily "protect" it :D

What happened to Switserland?

An extreme case of acute global warming and the rise of the sea levels in the mountains?

It's not really white, it's a light grey.

But if you want to go this way, let's say their secret nuclear programme went horribly wrong and the resulting explosion resulted in lake Switzerland :lol:

??? :confused: I don't get it.
Capitalism is, at least in theory, an anti-state ideology. "Free market", and all that.
Obviously, state-capitalism exists, but it's seen as somewhat unfashionable these days, so, while rampant, those operating tend to avoid drawing attention to it. If nothing else, I doubt any federation would call itself the such-and-such of "Capitalist States".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom