American Uprising - Signup Thread

Yes. He fired off a full clip of his assault rifle into the metal wall of a cargo hold during a stealth op. His squad was then attacked by a bunch of pirates, only survived because of Celt, and suffered 81.8% casualties, most of them DEAD.

Did Arya do worse than more than 80% of the casualties taken during the OP?

I, as the commanding officer of these bunch of fools, am going to make sure that Mech gets at least one extra training mission to make up for this epic failure. I mean, what kind of IDIOT fires a bullet into the wall for fun during a cover mission, in a metal ship! If he pulls a stunt like that again, I'm going to make sure that he is demoted.

On the other hand... if he is demoted... that means that I... may have to serve on the front lines! (faints in terror.)

Oh wait, did I forget to stat myself?

Hey, I know the meaning of stealth. I did well in the first mission, taking out an armored car driver, RPG d00d, even capturing the target, as well as some random mook.

No idea what possessed me to fire into a wall.

"FIRE"
"Theres nothing there"
"FIRE ANYWAYS"

Name: William Emleh
Country of Birth: Germany
Birthplace: Berlin
Bio: William Emleh was born in Berlin, and lived through the ending chapters of the Cold War. When the Federation first formed, he joined the army, helping in the taking of America. Since then, he has had an array of administrative jobs and vacation time, until now. He currently has a job instructing a bunch of 2nd Lieutenants being trained for a new job in the field, and serving as their commander on training exercises... although, of course, he stays back in the Federation base in Berlin. Although, who knows, he may get a field job one day, but until then, he doesn't want one...
Stats: Unknown.
Weaponry: 230 GP.
Computer with Internet connection for research
Headpiece for communication with subordinates

I think sign ups are locked.

EDIT: And you start off as a 2nd L.

I'd like to buy:

1xBayonet(20)

leaving me with 40 GP

Arya: He's our tactical adviser.

EDIT: Feds are in chat

Oh jeez. Nuke did you just see that last battle? That was....to use the Words of Eagle...."BEAUTIFUL!"

Im writing a narrative about it now. Should be sent to LH tomorow night.

... the hell were you guys taking about? Napalm?

A force has affected Earth - known as Terra in this timeline - and a few key differences are noted from our history:

- The Roman Republic survives in this timeline, though it allows France and Germany independence.
- The Mongol Empire controls most of its historical conquests.
- Hawaii and Japan are friendly empires in the Pacific.
- The USA never expanded beyond Kentucky and Eastern Ohio thanks to more advanced and organized natives. However, it controls OTL Eastern Canada.
- South America is ruled by the Rukota, a vaguely Aztec/Inca/Maya geopolitical superstate.

Timeline:

1912: Sweden and Britain sign an alliance.
1914: Archduke Franz Ferdinand is shot, The Great War begins between Rome, Germany and France on one side and Britain, Sweden and Mongolia on the other.
1915: USA joins Allies(Britain), China joins Central Powers(Rome).
1916: Lakota joins Central Powers. America launches aggressive strike, swiftly bogs down.
1917: Spain joins Allies.
1918: Swedish troops mass tanks and break out from Denmark into Germany - said country surrenders swiftly. France follows suit after British and Spanish troops follow Sweden's lead.
1919: Rome surrenders. America and Lakota reach a white peace. China makes minor concessions to Mongolia for peace. Humiliating Treaty of Buckingham punishes Rome and Germany for the war, and to a lesser extent France and Lakota.
1921: Lakota releases California as its own nation in an attempt to control rampant inflation.
1922: Adolph Hitler, a Roman hailing from the Austrian provinces, enters the political scene in his home country as part of theNovus Ordo Secloum(New Order of the Ages) party. Kauven Silve appears in Lakota on a similar platform.
1929: Silve is elected to the presidency of Lakota.
1931: Adolph Hitler becomes a Consul of Rome.
1933: Sweden and Britain form the Protectorate Federation, a complete military merger, in an attempt to share the operating costs of their armies.
1935: Spain joins the Federation, which begins to wield political power. Silve suspends elections in Lakota by playing up the American threat.
1936: Hitler ousts fellow consul Manfred von Richthofen - a moderate - and declares himself Emperor to great public fanfare.
1937: Rome annexes their German satellite, America joins the Federation.
1939: China invades Mongolia. Federation sides with the Mongols, the Novus nations with China. Second Great War begins.
1940: Lakota launches a massive armored blitz through supposedly-impassable Quebec - brainchild of George Patton, a Californian general. The US surrenders in three weeks. Spain and Denmark become furious battlefields as Rome advances.
1941: Lakota crosses the Caribbean and invades the Rukota. Massive victories gained. Japan joins the Mongols as the Chinese sweep into Korea. Battle of Japan begins, pitting pilots from both sides against each other.
1942: Admiral Isoruku Yamamoto leads a small Japanese fleet to stop the Chinese Navy from taking the Philippines.
1943: Rukota turn the Lakotan invasion around, Sweden kicks Romans into the Baltic.
1944: Denmark retaken. Japanese troops liberate Hawaii.
1945: Federation nukes Naples and Rome. Hitler is killed. Rome surrenders. Beijing is nuked by Mongolia, but China does not give up.
1946: Federation troops land in Florida from Cuba, beginning the liberation of the US. Birmingham is nuked. Chicago follows suit. China surrenders.
1947: Lakota surrenders. Silve shoots himself. 2GW is over.
1950-1953: Cuban War - Federation North vs. Rukotan South.
1964-1972-New Guinea War - Federation South vs. Japanese/Mongolian North.
1989: Rukota collapse.
1995: Federation and Mongolia begin arms buildups.
2004: Wargames in USA.
2011: US secedes from Federation. Federation begins massing troops.
2012: Federation invades USA, Mongolia and Japan declare war.
2012-2020: Third Great War.
2022: Federation repeals Geneva Convention in United States Military District(USMD)
2024: Game start.

There's a rough timeline of global history.

Armory Additions:

Universal:
Spoiler :
Claymore: Anti-infantry mine. 10GP. Must be laid and activated.
AT Mine: Anti-vehicle mine. 25GP. Must be laid and activated.

Federation-Unique:
Spoiler :
Officer's Sabre: Embellished, but quite deadly officer's sabre. 35GP. Melee weapon.

US-Unique:
Spoiler :
M60: Infantry heavy machinegun. 80GP. Comes with one clip.
-M60 Clip: Clip for M60. 15GP.
IED: Describe as you will - block of explosive contained in an innocuous object. 20GP. Must be laid and activated.

-L

Transfer the Bayonet to Riker. It's way more efficient then selling it

Buy 1x Officer's Sword(35gp)

Question: is the Bayonet part of the rifle, or does it occupy the Melee slot?

LH can we sell weapons for the cost that we bought them for? or do we have to subtract a certain amount?

We can sell them for half the cost we bought them for. Or we can give them to someone else on our team.

Oh, btw...Mission Accomplished.

Sell my M16 and its 4 clips. Sell my combat knife as well.

I now have 170 GP to spend. Buy 1 R-4 Rocket launcher. Buy 1 M60 MG. Oh yeah. Nobody can mess with me anymore. That includes you nuke. Oh man, I cant wait until we come face to face :D.

Glad to know you've lost your grenade launcher, stealth capability, sustained combat capacity, or anything that will let you survive for longer than 4 minutes.

Oh, and the Federation thanks you for doing your part in helping us defeat FA.

Also: We will never come face to face.

Lurkers comment: Beware the sniper...

DT
Lurkin' :hide:

DT JOIN!

And i dont need a grenade launcher. I have my men. I need no stealth either. ask the FA. i do not use stealth.

LH I have no money for extra ammo! Give me a clip of M60, and make it double the cost on credit if your nice though :please:

Why didn't you sell your sniper rifle instead of your assault rifle? That way, you'd have 3 weapons, a grenade launcher, and ammunition for more than one shot.

Instead of 3 SUPPORT weapons, 1 shot of each, and no standard weapons?

Nuke i would have no sniping capability. I dont have "Support" weapons. An M60 is MUCH more powerful than a mere M16, and my men have PLENTY of M16s.

No, losing my sniper rifle wouldnt have given me all that extra ammo. in fact, i wouldnt have had enough if I had sold that.

Top Bottom