American Uprising - Signup Thread

I meant in the inventory system. In there, Sniper rifle, rocket launcher, and M60 are all "support" or secondary weapons. Primarily cause you aren't supposed to ship out with all 3

The first shot of the Second American Revoultion is fired by.....

A non-American.

And nantz leads the attack to retake the white house! take THAT feds!

I dont really care what the hell the inventory says nuke. the M60 is a badass MG and its an option. i dont give a crap what the inventory says. it is now my main weapon. Deal with it. I am now that much more powerful then you.

I dunno. firing grenades from a grenade launcher is a swift action.

I can still outnumber you.

Rules:

Combat is now structured and organized. It goes as follows:

Player1/Player2/Player3/Player4/NPC

You post your orders in bold and in only one post. Then the next person goes. And so on and so forth.

You have four action types:

Free: Issue orders to your troops, talk, etc. Free actions are unlimited. Note that soldiers won't instantly obey orders.
Swift: Reload/switch weapons/fire grenade from grenade launcher/common sense. Fast actions that are almost thoughtless.
Move: Move 10 yards(30 feet). Can be exchanged for a Swift action.
Standard: Firing a weapon. Can be exchanged for a Move or a Swift action. Note that using a grenade does not require you to switch weapons, but throwing is still a Standard action.

And inventories have been readjusted - weapons are now kept in six slots on your person:

Primary: FAMAS, M16, X22, M60, etc.
Secondary: USP, AT-4, Stella, Comet, M24, Dragunov, etc.
Support: Grenades, AT Grenades, Guided Grenades, IEDs, Claymores, Mines, Smoke Grenades, Flashbang Grenades, etc.
Support 2: Grenades, AT Grenades, Guided Grenades, IEDs, Claymores, Mines, Smoke Grenades, Flashbang Grenades, etc.
Melee: Knives, non-attached Bayonets, swords, etc.
Backup: Anything.
Backup 2: Anything. Only if PHYS 8+.
Backup 3: Anything. Only if PHYS 12+.

Ammunition has no weight. You cannot own a weapon that is not equipped.

CP is now being used - 1st Lieutenants(everyone) have 20CP and Captains(Nuke and Sonereal) have 35. CHA points above 5 give +2CP per. Do the math.

Sample Character Sheet(Fill in the blanks):

Name/Rank:
Stats:

PHYS
MEN
CHA

GP:
CP:

Bio:

Inventory:

Primary:
Secondary:
Melee:
Support:
Support 2:
Backup:

Units:

__

Add Backup2 and Backup3 if qualified.

-L

Is there anything to spend CP on yet?

Name/Rank: Zered Spy / Major
Stats:
STR: 5
WIS: 14
CHR: 8

GP: 50
CP: 41

Bio:

Inventory:

Primary: FAMAS + 4 clips
Secondary: M24 + 3 clips
Melee: Knife
Support: 2 Claymores
Support 2: Thermite
Backup: Stella + 2 rocket
Also has: USP +2 clips.

Units: 41 Men

Name/Rank: August Salazar/Captain
Stats:

PHYS: 7
MEN: 7
CHA: 13

GP: 15
CP: 51

Bio: Will fill in later

Inventory:

Primary: M16
Secondary: None.
Melee: Bayonet
Support: 3 IEDs
Support 2:
Backup: None.

Spoiler :
290 GPs. 5 M16 Clips, 2 Flashbangs. 12 Famas, 12 Ammo, 2 flashbangs, 1 smoke, 1 USP, four clips.

Units: 25 Soldiers (I'll split this among my men later, just posting to remember)

105 GP
1 X22 Assault Rifle
1 X22 clip
1 Claymore
bank 5 GP

Name/Rank: 1st Lt. Bames Jond
Stats:

PHYS: 8
MEN: 9
CHA: 10

GP: 5
CP: 30

Bio: A former [CLASSIFIED] for the nation of [VERY CLASSIFIED], Mr Jond is currently working for the Federation to [EXTREMELY CLASSIFIED]. He enjoys [CLASSIFIED] being put in his [CLASSIFIED] to [OH MY GOD YOU SHOULD SEE HOW CLASSIFIED THIS IS] people off.

Inventory:

Primary: X22
Secondary: Dragunov
Melee: Combat Knife
Support: N/A
Support 2: Claymore
Backup: USP
Spoiler full inventory :
X22 +2 clips
Dragunov +4 clips
USP +2 clips
combat knife
1 Claymore
NOTE: clips include the ones that came with the gun

Units: N/A

In another stunning victory against Federation oppression, Free American troops, lead by Captain August Salazar, has seized the Capitol Building. Along with Lt. Smith and Lt. Spy, the Free American forces managed to push the Feds to the other side of the Potomac.

Long. Live. America!

This isn't looking good... remember, though, that you are still in only one city. One very important city, one city that if destroyed, will prevent me from being any help for a few weeks, but a city still.

I'm thinking I should drop. I just got Mount and Blade. It is probably the most amazing RPG I've ever played, on the level of Morrowind and Sid Meier's Pirates!

Can you phrase that in a way that makes sense?

Top Bottom