An odd reason for declaring war

At the beginning of virtually every game, as my warriors are cruising around, making contact and adding to my maps, I always end up declaring war on every nation around me. But it's never my fault! They were the ones who left those workers just lying around, I figured that I needed them more then they did, so I capture a few and everyone gets so worked up about it! I'm the victim here! It's just not fair...

-Attack for a great wonder
-Attack to sue for peace getting techs in the process
-Attack to simply start a war early enough and getting as many civ involved as possible and then leaving the war so the civ wont advance as fast as i do.
-Attack because the dumb spanish insulted my gallery in their border as an American hobo

Attacking for a great wonder isn't so odd, experienced players do that. They let a neighbor build a wonder like the Pyramids and then declare war, capture it. They'll pop some Great Leaders and rush other wonders, heh.

I usually raze cities with wonders in them to minimize unemployment among my archaelogists. It's good for the economy.

i declare war for many things. land boredom to much aqrmy to support so i go and take and land at the same time losing soldiers to help my income. i am always the farest civ in intel. so i can kill people with tanks. i try now not to kill everyone at the beginning like i used to. but now i attack if i have. the reason i want to nuke the world. hehehehehehehe oh sorry i went off again.

Top Bottom