Ancient World

perhaps they should and what will be the percentage of domination in the biq.file will be
also for Asia u can do the same thing for the Warring States ,as for Japan(Jomon), or Korea , or Van lang can be Victory locations

For India maybe domination too

Well, for Jomon I've already put Japanese Gate resource so they could with that built treasury. Japanese Gate are on all four Japanese islands so goal for Jomon is to control all of them, and will do similar for Van Lang and Korea. As for Percentage for domination i've thought 20% maybe less but must be more then Persia have now otherwise Persia would have greater chances to win.

Well, for Jomon I've already put Japanese Gate resource so they could with that built treasury. Japanese Gate are on all four Japanese islands so goal for Jomon is to control all of them, and will do similar for Van Lang and Korea. As for Percentage for domination i've thought 20% maybe less but must be more then Persia have now otherwise Persia would have greater chances to win.

maybe you put Persia before they conquered the whole middle-east civs , and add Babylonia , Phoenicia , Israel, Egypt, Sumeria just an idea :think:

maybe you put Persia before they conquered the whole middle-east civs , and add Babylonia , Phoenicia , Israel, Egypt, Sumeria just an idea :think:

I don't think that is possible because this scenario was set to period 500 BC and Persian invasion of Greece, also already is all 31 civs in the game so i can't add anyone else.

But I may create another scenario where would put world 800 BC where would also be Assyrian empire and some of the above.

I don't think that is possible because this scenario was set to period 500 BC and Persian invasion of Greece, also already is all 31 civs in the game so i can' add anyone else.

But I may create another scenario where would put world 800 BC where would also be Assyrian empire and some of the above.

oh that's cool ,a Mesopotamia map with Civs?

What civs will be there?

Civs will be Assyria, Medeans, Elamite, Phoenicians, Israel, Egypt, Persia, Philistines, Babylonians, Cimmerians, and few Asia minor states like Lydia, also I've thought about add few Greeks because Greek city states was coming out of dark age so that could be interesting.

Civs will be Assyria, Medeans, Elamite, Phoenicians, Israel, Egypt, Persia, Philistines, Babylonians, Cimmerians, and few Asia minor states like Lydia, also I've thought about add few Greeks because Greek city states was coming out of dark age so that could be interesting.
Historical scenarios you create is not epic?
There was no such state - Israel. This is - mythology.

Historical scenarios you create is not epic?
There was no such state - Israel. This is - mythology.

well Israel is not a state is a civilization like any others civs in Mesopotamia or what else it can be :confused:, a state maybe for Egyptians

Check this map after Assyrian conquest you'll see kingdom of Judah as Assyrian ally.

Attachments

• Map_of_Assyria.png
    Map_of_Assyria.png
    148.2 KB · Views: 332
Kingdom of Judah was was one of 12 tribes of ancient Israel and they were Assyrian ally. Other tribes was conquered by Assyrian. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Judah
12 tribes - it's mythology. Epic scenario.
History and Archeology - not confirmed.

Assyria was at war with Damascus, Bit-Khumri (Aramaic State). With the Philistines, Phoenician and other regional states.
Judea was a small country, is yes.

12 tribes - it's mythology. Epic scenario.
History and Archeology - not confirmed.

Assyria was at war with Damascus, Bit-Khumri (Aramaic State). With the Philistines, Phoenician and other regional states.
Judea was a small country, is yes.

I understand what you mean, Haddu , you mean through Biblical Timeline , then indeed , can't be so sure

I understand what you mean, Haddu , you mean through Biblical Timeline , then indeed , can't be so sure
Yes, the epic (the Bible) are better not mixed. It separately.
Scenario worse.

Well anyway i start make that scenario soon but first i have to finish this one and WWII which is 98% completed
Yeah, okay.
But we must accept data from a historical science, the picture will be more interesting, in this scenario(of Assyria).:)

Top Bottom