AND Mega Pack

A Thank you for all your work first.

After the last update 1080 I got a problem with AND Mega Pack. Some civillisations appear for me like this: TXT_KEY_C if I like to create my own game. I did a reinstall of both files (AND Mega Pack and the Patch) but it dosen´t help. Do you have a solution for this?

Thanks for your answer und yes I play in german language, but if I went to english it´s the same for me.

And sorry about my english. It´s not pretty good.

Helps a screenshot like this? Sorry 102 is double.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0102.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0102.JPG
    167.6 KB · Views: 237
  • Civ4ScreenShot0102.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0102.JPG
    167.6 KB · Views: 144
  • Civ4ScreenShot0103.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0103.JPG
    167.8 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Thanks for your answer und yes I play in german language, but if I went to english it´s the same for me.

And sorry about my english. It´s not pretty good.

Helps a screenshot like this? Sorry 102 is double.
That has to be a bad install which is funny... Since you said you have reinstalled everything :confused:

I have tested the game with German but it worked fine for me, so I don't have a clue. :undecide:

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0276.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0276.JPG
    126.6 KB · Views: 137
Thank you for your time. I did another try to install it, but the result is the same for me.

Don´t know what to to. Maybee I´m waiting some time and try it later again.

But let me say thank you for your trying to help me.

Thank you for your time. I did another try to install it, but the result is the same for me.

Don´t know what to to. Maybee I´m waiting some time and try it later again.

But let me say thank you for your trying to help me.
One more idea!

Are you using regular or Steam version?
If the later, please try switching to regular. I know there is an option for that somewhere but I never had steam.

Hello, first off thank you Zeta Nexus for taking your time and polishing this mod with your mod-addons, you've made an already great mod somehow even better.

I do just want to report a minor bug that I have run into (see attachments), it appears that there is a conflict between the newest version of AND (Mod Rev.1082) and your AND Mega Pack (v3.1), somehow King Masinissa is the only broken leader in the game. Testing showed that he was playable (or at least it appears to be).

To note, there is a minor cosmetic bug that makes some leaders' icons (along with some civ specific units) to have smaller portraits than the rest in the sevopedia.
2019-02-16 (1).png 2019-02-16 (2).png

Hello, first off thank you Zeta Nexus for taking your time and polishing this mod with your mod-addons, you've made an already great mod somehow even better.
I'm just trying to keep this modmod up to date, other made the major part of the work. But thanks anyway :)

I do just want to report a minor bug that I have run into (see attachments), it appears that there is a conflict between the newest version of AND (Mod Rev.1082) and your AND Mega Pack (v3.1), somehow King Masinissa is the only broken leader in the game. Testing showed that he was playable (or at least it appears to be).

To note, there is a minor cosmetic bug that makes some leaders' icons (along with some civ specific units) to have smaller portraits than the rest in the sevopedia.
I'll look at it but I have a feeling that the problem is on your end for I do not experience such errors. But I'll double-check it so thanks for the report.

View attachment 518110 View attachment 518111
Sorry! I forgot to merge the patch 3.0.1 into 3.1 so it is still needed.

Updated first page.

I've extracted the files into the Rise of Mankind - A New Dawn folder, but the Modules button on the launcher isn't allowing me to enable the pack. "Activation status" is greyed out and the only available option is to get modules.

Is there a way I can get it to work? I downloaded the pack from the Mega link and then downloaded the patch from Dropbox, if that makes a difference.

Is there a way I can get it to work? I downloaded the pack from the Mega link and then downloaded the patch from Dropbox, if that makes a difference.
No, that makes no difference. They are the same.
Are you sure that you have extracted MegaPack to the right folder, not some subfolder for exampe?

No, that makes no difference. They are the same.
Are you sure that you have extracted MegaPack to the right folder, not some subfolder for exampe?
Both of them are in the same folder, My Games/Beyond the Sword/MODS/Rise of Mankind - A New Dawn.

Maybe you could try installing AND2 (and MegaPack) to your Civ4/Bts folder. MyGames is not really recommended for AND2 IIRC.

Just tried that - nothing's changed with the modules, but now when I launch the mod it gives me the error "Mods\Rise of Mankind - A New Dawn\ is an invalid mod directory, ignoring". Then the game launches without any mods.

I'm using the Steam edition of the game, by the way.

Special note for Steam users
A while ago, the online internet service Gamespy has shut down, and Firaxis have released a patch to be able to continue to play online using Steam. While this is a wonderful news, they also introduced a bug which prevents the religion icon to be displayed into the score (at the right bottom of the ingame screen). Yet, they allow to use the old patch.
  • Show your steam games list
  • Right click on “Sid Meier’s Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword”, then properties.
  • Go in the “Betas” tab, then select “original_release_unsupported” in the dropdown menu.
  • The game will revert back to the old patch (you can select back “none” if you want to revert this move).

Note : You won’t be able to play in the matchmaker online with this Steam patch but you’ll still be able to play by direct IP with your friends or with players with the CD version (v3.19).

Top Bottom