Andean Merchant with Llama

Ermelinho

Child with the Mirror
Here´s a guy with something, that´s supposed to look like a llama.

It took quite a while to get this to an acceptable result. because i have so many units on my to-do-list, i decided to release it now. The unit is very different from what I had i mind, when i started creating it. anyway i think it might be good enough to represent an andean (peruan) or even meso-american merchant.
Animations are included, but not yet perfect. i find it quite hard to get them done and i have no experience at all. nevertheless i did some slight changes, that make it perform a little smoother than with the original anims.

if you like it,DOWNLOAD HERE

It does look nice.

Excellent. Now the Mesoamericans need only a Great Spy, Scientist and Artist to complete their ethnic Great People set.

This is an amazing unit! Five stars! Unfortunately, my research says that the Incas were communistic and didn't have merchants... But either way, AMAZING unit!

Oh, and NECROMANCY!!

Well, since there is some necromancy going on I might as well join in. Anyone out there interested in making a Native North-American Merchant unit? Perhaps one of the Native models from Colonization and making something similar to this but with a horse instead of a Llama? (or maybe the Llama could be kept, who knows).

Top Bottom