Anno Domini (Civ 6 version) available now! [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's to hoping the release the damn SDK sooner rather than later.
I might be able to help with icons and maybe models over the summer, if the SDK is out by then :p

Thanks for that Celtic Warrior, but I can't understand why. First of all, berserkers are 62 strength in Anno Domini and also the barbarians don't get the Bronze Working tech any more. Do you have any other mods active that may be impacting on the Berserker?

Sorry read it wrong Base strength is 62. (55 was after damage).

No other mods active.

By the way I like the inclusion of Newgrange. It doesn't get enough international recognition.

Im really liking this mod.

As Ronld said earlier in this thread, assemble some archers and kill one or two barbs. after that they leave u alone.

I was having a really good good game until turn 318 when it crashed. It cant get past the turn and im not sure why. I dont have any mods loaded and have not changed any game files.

Hi, tks for your mod. It's my top5 all of fame civ mods. BTW, same crash that @Celtic Warrior... (if i make a manual save, i can reloaded and making only one more turn before new crash). Turn 132 for me.

Edit : Saved file here : http://dl.free.fr/eaX5SeK9o (if can help)

Edit2 : Again with another game... (turn 134).

Edit3: New crash in a new game with Chinese.

Last edited:
Hi, anybody test my saved game and reproduce the bug (crash after the end turn) ?

Edit: crash after the second turns end.

Last edited:
Minor issue you may have already fixed but mismatch in V2 between Hanno and Hipparchus Quote LOC_NAMES.

In the buildings file you have Quote="LOC_BUILDING_BUILDING_HANNO_QUOTE" whereas in the text file you are using Tag="LOC_BUILDING_HANNO_QUOTE"

The Hipparchus is the opposing goof: Quote="LOC_BUILDING_HIPPARCHUS_QUOTE" but Tag="LOC_BUILDING_BUILDING_HIPPARCHUS_QUOTE"

Always code and these little annoyances, right? :lol:

Thanks Lee, those little bugs are annoying but it's important to have them pointed out!

@sriou - I thought that the log might help, but it unfortunately doesn't! I'll try your save later, once I've come home from work. Interestingly, I notice that you're playing on a Mac and wonder if that might make any difference.

Hi, just testing my save on windows server 2012 R2 with GPU NVIDIA GRID K520 with clean install civ6 and i have crash !

Anyone reproduce crash ?

The Civics tree, seems like there might be something wrong. All the civics are same as Vanilla civ. Is this how it's supposed to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom