1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Another abortion article...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by cgannon64, Sep 18, 2005.

1. FearlessLeader2

FearlessLeader2 Fundamentalist Loon

Instead of trying to learn some Stupid Human Tricks, why don't we all agree that since we can't agree what makes a human a human, we err on the side of caution just in case we're inadvertently committing murder when we abort an otherwise healthy fetus/embreyo/etc...? Failing that, can you PLEASE explain your justification for erring on the side of throwing caution to the winds where human life may well be at stake? Do you place any value on human life at all? Have you any regard for the social contract? Is there a price on your head?

'Thou shalt not murder', is not just a good Christian idea. It also happens to be the LAW everywhere you go. That being the case, does it matter why I want to avoid murder?

'Punish the mother'. Ya know, I never get tired of living in the Age of Self-Victimization. Pregnancy is NOT punishment. Get that through your head. Not punishment. As in not a punishment. Parenthood should never be a punishment, someone that dead-set against it should not have a child, so it should be taken from them. We have several threads about what to do with those unwanted children, and I'm on record as willing to foot the bill (my share of it anyway).

Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment. Pregnancy is not punishment.

Get it?