any tips on how i can get the manhattan project?(demo)

Bears_guy

Chieftain
i can get almost there, but with 5 turns left in the building process the demo ends, is there any secret or something?

I get Manhattan Project before 0 A.D. in the 360 Demo. Try running a feeding strat wit da Romans pimp. And if you get the joining spawn then learn how to take out the aztecs below you before 2000 B.C. Use the 2 extended squares out to sea to your left for your science city.

Yes, If you are the egyptians, play pretty smart with your techs... and you'll get two great builders, use one to build Oxford University, that will give you free atomic theory, now use the second to build the manhattan project, boom free ICBM

Yes, If you are the egyptians, play pretty smart with your techs... and you'll get two great builders, use one to build Oxford University, that will give you free atomic theory, now use the second to build the manhattan project, boom free ICBM

Bro I can do it with both civsl, but I prefer romans over egyptians for the demo. What are you talkin about? I didn't even use any great builders. I just rushed with gold.

Top Bottom