1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

any tips on how i can get the manhattan project?(demo)

Discussion in 'CivRev - Strategy & Tips' started by Bears_guy, Jun 29, 2008.

1. Bears_guy

Bears_guy Chieftain

i can get almost there, but with 5 turns left in the building process the demo ends, is there any secret or something?

2. BOSS NASTi

BOSS NASTi The Boss.

I get Manhattan Project before 0 A.D. in the 360 Demo. Try running a feeding strat wit da Romans pimp. And if you get the joining spawn then learn how to take out the aztecs below you before 2000 B.C. Use the 2 extended squares out to sea to your left for your science city.

3. patrickkrebs

patrickkrebs Chieftain

Yes, If you are the egyptians, play pretty smart with your techs... and you'll get two great builders, use one to build Oxford University, that will give you free atomic theory, now use the second to build the manhattan project, boom free ICBM

4. BOSS NASTi

BOSS NASTi The Boss.

Bro I can do it with both civsl, but I prefer romans over egyptians for the demo. What are you talkin about? I didn't even use any great builders. I just rushed with gold.