[R&F] Anybody See Any Turtles Yet?

The Kingmaker

Alexander
So, about those new resources...

I see amber all over the place, both on land and off the coast. (Odd that you build fishing boats for amber...)

I see olives once in a blue moon. Very, very rare though.

I have NEVER seen turtles. Has anybody seen them? Are they actually implemented in R&F? I know they're in the Civilopedia.

Any tips on where to look?

Once. I don't really remember the details except that the AI had it.

I've found Turtles in my current game.

However I get the impression that they are a limited quantity luxury, as having explored about 75% of the map I've only spotted 1 Tile of them so far.

I seem to get endless supplies of amber - for some reason it seems commoner at sea than on land. I've had turtles on my current archipelago map.

I've got turtles in my first R&F game.

Oddly enough, they're standing on each others' back, all the way down.

I get that reference,

and i have seen them once or twice

I have seen them, but not close to me yet. Amber seems to be rare also. Olives are a bit more common.

I had turtles in one of my early cities in my first R&F game. I've traded for olives. I don't recall seeing any amber!

Seen them once.

I see amber all over the place, both on land and off the coast. (Odd that you build fishing boats for amber...)

I have NEVER seen turtles. Has anybody seen them? Are they actually implemented in R&F? I know they're in the Civilopedia.

There are turtles in my game, but on another continent.

Already got the "trade olives in peace deal" achievement. Have seen a few turtles, but haven't had them myself yet.

Have drowned in amber.

How would you collect amber? Have people standing on the shore with nets? Have people walking around? That wouldn‘t look too good in civ VI. Fishing boats are just fine since it was/is often done with the help of boats and it fits the game.

I've seen a few - settled two in my current map. Ironically I haven't seen amber yet this game but there was loads on my first map. Rome has olives on this one, which feels pleasingly appropriate.

I haven't found any on Gedemon's splendid maps, but if I find one
I'll mark it with a Terra pin.
Ha! Very good.

I've only found Amber so far. So many I'd make a Jurassic Park out of it and trample all AI civs with tamed dinosaurs.

Top Bottom