New Version - 4.7.3 (April 28, 2024)

I thought that was already applied to Civ5 since ages ...?
The base exe has always been compiled with LAA flag, 4gb patch would have no effect

I'm getting a lot of not enough memory random crashes on Standard Communitu map. Wasn't that bad before 4.7. Is there anything else I can do besides turning yields off?

Edit: It's usually when hovering on buildings, I read it's because of some change in EUI. Buuut, I'm not coming back to non-EUI 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 4CV
I'm getting a lot of not enough memory random crashes on Standard Communitu map. Wasn't that bad before 4.7. Is there anything else I can do besides turning yields off?
Do not hover, use civilopedia, and see what happens? edit:sorry, bad idea:o

Last edited:
guys, I may be in need of desperate help. Just installed the newest version (haven't played in months) and its crashing the moment it loads mods. Even tried loading just the community fixes and it already crashes. Loading no mods works (goes to the next menu as expected).
I have logs enabled I guess, which files would be helpful here?

Thank you
edit: just cleared my logs folder to produce a clean log
edit 2: after clearing the folders and validating files twice (first time it threw an error), game is working :)

edit 3: its crashing for me on hovering the smokehouse in the city menu (where you select what to build). Consistent, happened in two separate games (japan and brazil). Its relatively early but for all purposes I have an auto-save. Civilopedia shows the smokehouse without issues.

Last edited:
guys, I may be in need of desperate help. Just installed the newest version (haven't played in months) and its crashing the moment it loads mods. Even tried loading just the community fixes and it already crashes. Loading no mods works (goes to the next menu as expected).
I have logs enabled I guess, which files would be helpful here?

Thank you
edit: just cleared my logs folder to produce a clean log
edit 2: after clearing the folders and validating files twice (first time it threw an error), game is working :)

edit 3: its crashing for me on hovering the smokehouse in the city menu (where you select what to build). Consistent, happened in two separate games (japan and brazil). Its relatively early but for all purposes I have an auto-save. Civilopedia shows the smokehouse without issues.
Try to play without EUI. It's a known bug with EUI :/

Try to play without EUI. It's a known bug with EUI :/
is EUI still actively worked on? please tell me there's hope, EUI is such a good component :undecide:
edit: Testing the IGE+ workaround, no issues with the first buildings but lets see on the long run..

Last edited:
is EUI still actively worked on? please tell me there's hope, EUI is such a good component :undecide:
edit: Testing the IGE+ workaround, no issues with the first buildings but lets see on the long run..
Since a lot of people are using EUI (probably most, if not all, of the devs too), there's good chance that with a proper bug report, bugs are going to be fixed.

Since a lot of people are using EUI (probably most, if not all, of the devs too), there's good chance that with a proper bug report, bugs are going to be fixed.
I didnt post because I got told it was a bug from EUI, a known one. For me its a new thing and I can only assume its VP related, as it never happened in VP 3 and happens consistently in VP 4. I want to understand if the VP team has its own version of EUI, since the official EUI has not been updated since 2021

Where can I get that? Thanks!
v20 is here. But it doesn't work for my game.

Last edited:
v20 is here. But it doesn't work for my game.
According to mod maintainer it works

Top Bottom