area 51

Status
Not open for further replies.

kristopherb

Protective/Charismatic
this is about storeys about area 51
im english so can you tell me

There once was a little green alien named kristopherb, who got lost on his way home to Tau Ceti....

I'm a disembodied brain somewhere in the depths of area 51, my only source of contact with anyone else is thorugh the internet which is connected directly to my mind using alien MMI technology.

I've only been in Area 51 three or four times so I can't tell much even if I wanted to break the law.

Edit: FYI, Go to the cafeteria in H facility. The food there is much better. I think because the food contractors are from a better company.

Perfection said:
I'm a disembodied brain somewhere in the depths of area 51, my only source of contact with anyone else is thorugh the internet which is connected directly to my mind using alien MMI technology.

Really?? I thought I was the only one.... :p

AlCosta said:
It's not real.

Sure it is, just not much happens there. You can see it on Google Earth, along with an erupting Mount Fuji.

kristopherb said:
this is about storeys about area 51
im english so can you tell me

A bunch of conspiracy theorists believe the American government found a crashed UFO and are hiding the inhabitant(s) in a bunker of the secret Area-51 military base, which is in actuality just a regular top-secret Air Force Base.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_51

In all likelihood, the crashed "alien flying saucer" from Roswell was actually a captured Nazi flying saucer from Germany.

Area 51 is just a top secret testing base for new secret aircraft. Why the Stealth Fighter (F-117) spent its time there. I bet if you look closely, you would see a set for the moonlanding :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom