Aretan Land Lottery (1650 AD)

Lord Civius

Emperor
Aretan Land Lottery (1650 AD)

Welcome all to the Aretan Land Lottery. I am the beautiful Marilyn head Secretary of Lord Civius. I have Grants fresh off the Printing Press up for bid, but first lets test you guys' luck in casting lots. First up is our High Steward and Governor of Venice, the one and only TCN.......

Land Lottery
The Lottery was done on a random list generator. The random tile selected for you (from the list of all bidded tiles) is awarded to you for the minimum market value.

8 tiles/ 3 players

Citizen- Tile- minimum market value

TCN- Coal NW of Venice- 600 Y
Provo- Iron 3 N of Seidrik- 400 Y
Cyc- Coal E of Seidrik- 500 Y

Well, well, well don't worry Gents if the die wasn't nice to you. Let us start the bidding on all of the remaining tiles up for grabs. To the highest bidder goes the Kings land. First off we have the new cottage........

Land Auction
All tiles that survived the land lottery were auctioned off and Grants were given to the highest bidder.

Tile Grants Awarded and cost to Citizen:

TCN-
Cottage, Seidrik N- 300 Y

Provo-
Stone, 2W Blastoid- 350 Y
Horses, 1N 2W Babylon- 416 Y

Cyc-
Town SW of Arete- 450 Y
Town SW of Venice- 450 Y

This concludes the Aretan Land Lottery and Grant Auction for 1650 AD, but don't leave your seats the night has just begun. May I have the honor of introducing the the man behind the plan Lord Civius.....

"Let me first announce our newest member of the ALG family, our future Oil Barren, Vra. He was awarded the Oil tile NW of Seidrik as his first and free tile.Now on to the bonus round, our grand prize this time around is a custom one of a kind, Royal Arms Rifle, handcrafted from the finest wood in all the land. It is the most accurate Rifle in Arete and appraises at 1000 Y.

Cyc- 500 Y
Provo- 250 Y Gift Certificate to the Barcelona Ink Factory.
TCN- Grand Prize Winner

Lastly I award myself the Copper tile NE of Cordoba for the minimum value of 400 Y. Thanks to everyone who participated. Bidding for the next Land Lottery will take place after the next TC

After reading in the ALG (new BLG) thread that the bonus Tiles are automatically assigned, the only part of this post worth keeping is:

the beautiful Marilyn.

I buy the iron for the minimum 400 value according to land lottery! :)

:D I see Provo must have been a little overwhelmed by Marilyn also.

You have a total of 2500 Yenarii in purchasing power. 1000 is liquid (cash) and 1500 is your asset value, a 1000 Y Real Estate (Secured) and 500 Y Signature (unsecured). Requests for loans are made in the Aretan Royal Treasury located at the top of the RPG Forum.

BTW this is an old Land Lottery thread, any business with the ALG should be done in their office thread located here.

Top Bottom