Asetii Palorius

taillesskangaru made it for me.
Did you ask him to make it, and he made you a random map. Or did you give him a basic idea of what needed to be done?

As for playing: What is so valuable about the planet that will make my species fight 20 others for control of it?

You can view the discussion on my page.
http://forums.civfanatics.com/converse.php?u=61644&u2=171155
Essentially I was talking about maps, he said he made them as a past time. I made a rough one, and he then created the finished article for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your home planet is dying, dead, enslaved [for whatever reason you may write as your history]. You have arrived on this planet in desperation. It just so happens other Alien races have done the same. How you interact/win/whatever is now up to you.

Great! :D
I've added more to the OPs.

What do you mean?

I don't see any orange or brown?!?

Idk. I know purple is NPC, and Purple shall be destroyed unless they get off my private island!

I checked and no one made claims matching that purple nation's. I guess he just added some NPC's to make up for the lack of interested players.

To make my people feel more at home, I have began to name the land we have settled. Are land on the main continent is called Atticicia. We are naming the island we settled Delanos. The ocean seperating us from Delanos is called Argenian Sea.

We have recently discovered a series of tunnels going from the island of Delanos and are looking into how we can use these for our benefit. The construction of the Parthenon in Neolympus is now completed and my people have begun to make sacrifices to the gods.

All will become clear at the launch :D (and tech level 1)

THIS is now the map:

Here goes an off-the hook tired hour attempt if you'll accept an extra player if its good enough:

Gemini Redden // Toteone
Colour: Anything you choose
Territory: How about the far west?
Race: Once discarded by a mad scientists the Redden have descended from a single test-tube that has floated down through space and time to crack open in the Palorius athmoshpere during a rare solar eclipse. They are a species of one-legged (thin) shadows that bask in the glow of radioactive waves and seek to cloak the land in darkness so that they may explore it to its limits. The Redden are particular to light in that they prefer the infra-red spectrum and grow violent (or jealous?) at the thought of any other colors. They procreate by imbibing a mixture of ultra-light gas particles (usually hydrogen) and radioactive waves. Minerals are a nice dessert and give a faint and melancholy glow of color spinning off the occasionally cracked tendrils (of their denser upper body) in single atoms quickly reacting with surrounding composite gases, it also offers them additional strength and powers of manipulation of the physical and spiritual world surrounding them. The Redden are unaware of these occasional colors, but follow those most powerful, and ironically, the least red. It is speculated that their spiritual powers has something to do with their quantum existence, given that while they are bound to relatively modest speeds themselves, large parts of their bodies react with planetary light elements at vascillating speeds exactly and roughly close to their relativistic speeds.
Religion: When the shadows die they believe very strongly that they will go to a big white hole in the center of the universe, and there become a part of the Godly whole that spews out materiel to the rest of the universe. Anybody who does not believe in this is probably more familiar with black holes and should be shoved into one for a recycling of their sentience, the only merciful thing to do to their long suffering components.
Description: We are the Gemini Redden, and we were sentient shadow-light in a test tube before being shot off into space as some scientist's lunatic legacy to the universe before his experiments were impounded and destroyed by the Vorstellen Police http://project-apollo.net/mos/mos000.html.

Sorry I didn't make this sooner Abaddon, I've been very busy but mostly not sure what to play as. Accept it if you want, I'd like to play, but if not I understand and could use the time.
^^ God Bless w/ the game

Awesome Tote! :D

Leader: No official leader, the High Eunuch is the main governing force.
Colour: Purple
Race: ADVENT: A Humanoid standing 6 feet tall. Due to advances in genetic engineering, they are superior to the humans in every single way.

Religion: A polytheistic religion, however they believed that as time went on, the gods slowly killed one another. They believe that only 2-3 gods remain. The current King of the gods is Gaqtasdv, God of Fate and the Afterlife.
Description: A project done in earth in άλφb lead to creating a human who was genetically perfect. She was then cloned and her clones filled up major laboratories across the world as the worlds leading scientists. Eventually, as they grew more powerful they were exiled and fled to the planet. They now inhabit a small island on this planet were they can live in peace.

I claim all 5 territories in the small island in the bottom left corner.

Not really an Alien Race, but i'll accept it :)

Top Bottom