Ashurbanipal vs. Kamehameha

On a completely different note (Since this topic seems to have lost steam and I REALLY don't want this thread to die), what kind of superpowers or other abilities would the leaders have. I personally don't have any (Good) ideas, so fire away (Hopefully).

Hiawatha can paint with all the colors of the wind.
Kamehameha is Aquaman.
Suleiman can blow up into a giant wrecking ball.
Harun al Rashid is the peacock whisperer.
William of Orange can hypnotize people with his bedazzling fashion sense.

Harun produces peacocks that spring out of the end of his staff.

I wish I had the power to turn back time... And one that allows me to change the direction of soccerballs with my mind :(.

Oda Nobunaga teams up with Tokugawa Ieyasu, Yamamoto Isoroku, Togo Heihachiro and Toyotomi Hideyoshi to create Voltron.

Washington would summon the Hollywood Gods. Everyone else immediately dies, because the goodies always have to win...

PS.Yamamoto Isoroku and Togo Heihachiro weren't important figures in Japanese history...

Washington would summon the Hollywood Gods. Everyone else immediately dies, because the goodies always have to win...

PS.Yamamoto Isoroku and Togo Heihachiro weren't important figures in Japanese history...

I figured Togo would be, by virtue of Tsushima, but I wasn't attempting to be 100% accurate :p

Ahmed would be able to summon a leader of equal strength as his opponent to fight for him.

Top Bottom