Ashurbanipal vs. Kamehameha

Then The Bank of Genghis Khan takes the restaurant from him

Off note: What careers would the leaders have? Because I see Haile Selassie as a lawyer for some reason

See previous: Kamehameha's role in a certain kind of establishment...

Ramesses: For some reason I see him as a children's tv show host.

Suleiman: Bank manager.

Alexander: Real estate broker.

Ramesses: For some reason I see him as a children's tv show host.

Suleiman: Bank manager.

Alexander: Real estate broker.

Ramses would be the creepy guy that has all the children sitting around him on his throne. For Atilla I'm thinking an actor. He can be very dramatic.

Ramses would be the creepy guy that has all the children sitting around him on his throne. For Atilla I'm thinking an actor. He can be very dramatic.

Attila would probably be a better Reality T.V All-Star.. drama and crying in the bushes! (anyone got that reference?)

Other contendors for Reality T.V would probably be Maria I, Nebuchadnezzar, Montezuma, Alexander, and anybody who's bit too much in general.

Attila would probably be a better Reality T.V All-Star.. drama and crying in the bushes! (anyone got that reference?)

Other contendors for Reality T.V would probably be Maria I, Nebuchadnezzar, Montezuma, Alexander, and anybody who's bit too much in general.

as the overly obsessed ex girlfriend of alexander, dido would also belong into this.

I can see Gajah Mada being a sumo wrestler, Pocatello be a tour guide, Hiawatha being an environmentalist, and such.

Enrico Dandolo would just be there to provide some atmosphere during the night.

I can see Gajah Mada being a sumo wrestler, Pocatello be a tour guide, Hiawatha being an environmentalist, and such.

Enrico Dandolo would just be there to provide some atmosphere during the night.

Environmentalist with a fur coat?

Environmentalist with a fur coat?

That is exactly correct.

He can do whatever he wants, and that includes his existence, which is debatable.

I didn't read the whole thread but, I have to say, Montezuma ( at least the way everyone is depicted in the game ) would absolutely devastate every other leader. He's clearly deranged and absolutely filled with primal violence.

I didn't read the whole thread but, I have to say, Montezuma ( at least the way everyone is depicted in the game ) would absolutely devastate every other leader. He's clearly deranged and absolutely filled with primal violence.

Monty is strong, monty is fast, and monty is brutal, but he lacks armor and doesn't have the strategic mind to defeat some of physically bigger or tactically superior. I'd say Pachacutti, Genghis Khan, Oda Nobunaga, Kamehameha, Alexander, Napoleon (given his sabre), and maybe Attila would be able to best him.

Monty is strong, monty is fast, and monty is brutal, but he lacks armor and doesn't have the strategic mind to defeat some of physically bigger or tactically superior. I'd say Pachacutti, Genghis Khan, Oda Nobunaga, Kamehameha, Alexander, Napoleon (given his sabre), and maybe Attila would be able to best him.

What about Ashurbanipal or Shaka?

What about Askia, or Harald?

What about Askia, or Harald?

Harald no (too slow and clunky, lacks tactics. I know vikings are fast, but all that armor has got to limit his mobility), Askia no (in game he lays down his sword and goes into fisticuffs during war :lol:, IRL he was a general and a king, not a warrior).

Washington will win.

He can harness the power of FREEDOM!

Harald no (too slow and clunky, lacks tactics. I know vikings are fast, but all that armor has got to limit his mobility), Askia no (in game he lays down his sword and goes into fisticuffs during war :lol:, IRL he was a general and a king, not a warrior).

Askia, I get. But you saying Harald's armor makes him clunky, then why did you point out Montezuma being unarmored on the cons side?

Askia, I get. But you saying Harald's armor makes him clunky, then why did you point out Montezuma being unarmored on the cons side?

Unarmored is a con when fighting opponents with light weaponry (they can do the same amount of damage while maintaining speed), however herald likely weilds a two hande axe (heavy) or a one hand axe+ shield (heavy). When monty uses his macuahuitl he can inflict heavy damage simply from the weight of the blow while still maintaining the agility to evade if you botch an attack, wheras herald could get the same slash damage from a large, quicker knife. Armor is a pro and a con, and it's status changes based on the opponent.

Top Bottom