August 1944- 63 days in Warsaw

bolognese

Chieftain
Hello!
This is my first scenario that menas the scenario can contais some bugs.

For first. They're two nations. Polish AK and Germany of course.
Ak have only one type of soldiers but they can capture enemy's. Germany had Wermacht nad two types of Tanks.

For first sorry than Wisła is a sea in this scenario but river isn't that strategical point as sea.
Now let's go! You're in Warsaw. Germany attacked by a lots of thir armies. Red Army stand next to the Warsaw and waiting...
Only 1 Armia WP go to help Warsaw. Ak have very difficult situation. They dont have the goverment, defense point is weaking..
Let's go! Help the AK!
This is the link for scenario

http://bolognese.pccentre.pl/temp/Warsaw1944.rar

Special thanks to:
W.i.n.t.e.r
And the mader of Tiger II ( I dont remember the nick)

Ah! This is a Conquest scenario!

Oh I forgot there are some screenshots:)

Have good fun!

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 1,014
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 984
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    131.1 KB · Views: 822
hello and welcome to cfc!!! [party] were is the biq. file. All i get is the art files?
P.S. coppy rabbit into your signature.

Yes, my mistake I forgot about it making my scenario. I can corect it but easier been change it in editor. Thanks for first suggestion and i waiting for other opinions about my scenario:)

Forgive my ignorance :blush: , but I am not familiar with this part of WW2 so could someone maybe explain a little more because this seems really interesting :) .

Thanks :goodjob: ! I'll be sure to try out the scenario and give some feedback.

Hello good idEA :)
1)the distance between units are too large. So fill it or use smaller map
2)Maybe you may add Soviet forces (maybe for salute history neutral), because without it Poles hadnt chances, main hope was that Soviets will help to drive out Fascists...

Nice first scenario! :thumbsup: It is hard to make one on a city scale. I hope you keep developing it, and perhaps eventually make a 2nd version? If so, you may consider using JuuL's city terrain for additional flavor. Also note that there are several German [ptw] units that you can use without having to include them in the scenario. If you don't have [ptw], you can download them here. Keep up the good work! :goodjob:

Big thanks for all opinions!

REDY- Polish situation was really terrible. Red Army wasn't helped us in Warsaw except 1 Armia WP ( 1 Armia WP is in scenario which tried to break Germany fortifitacions on east Warsaw part ( they have others uniforms). I want to show true history in my scenario.

Pawel - Thank You for great suggestions and opinions I must think about second version of this scenario but my next project is the begining of Poland.

Pawel said:
Nice first scenario! :thumbsup: It is hard to make one on a city scale. I hope you keep developing it, and perhaps eventually make a 2nd version? If so, you may consider using JuuL's city terrain for additional flavor. Also note that there are several German [ptw] units that you can use without having to include them in the scenario. If you don't have [ptw], you can download them here. Keep up the good work! :goodjob:

I just got around to taking a look at it in the editor and I was just about to suggest the same thing. I'll play it pretty soon and give feedback on how it plays.

Alright, just finished a game as the AK and I was able to drive out the German Occupation :dance: :D !

Anyway the scenario does have some balance issues, but I think it adds to the atmosphere of the experience and is overall a good scenario for a first try. If you do plan on making a second version of this here are some suggestions:

1. As mentioned above, add the urban terrain set to give it that urban warfare feel.
2. Maybe add a king unit for each side to represent the commanders of each force.

That's all I can think of right now, so keep up the good work and if you want any help with a second version I gladly offer my assistance.

Commodore said:
Alright, just finished a game as the AK and I was able to drive out the German Occupation :dance: :D !

Anyway the scenario does have some balance issues, but I think it adds to the atmosphere of the experience and is overall a good scenario for a first try. If you do plan on making a second version of this here are some suggestions:

1. As mentioned above, add the urban terrain set to give it that urban warfare feel.
2. Maybe add a king unit for each side to represent the commanders of each force.

That's all I can think of right now, so keep up the good work and if you want any help with a second version I gladly offer my assistance.

Congratulations and thanks for playing and opinions.
I'll probally make a second verison of scenario with urban terain andwith generals. Thanks for offering You'r help it will be really helpful.

@Bolognese,
I have problems downloading. Maybe is because of the file type (rar). Can you provide a .zip or a .ace file?

Is the correct download file in the first post?

Top Bottom