Aveo Roma!

I take a wild guess and say: A :p

Wha?! How would they, Persia, those stubborn blue Asia-blocking a**holes, vassalizes to you? HAYUL NAW

(No offense to blue people:D)

I got really....really....really....lucky. So short update coming soon. Probably today.

Chapter 13: Pax Romana

The Romans had now conquered all of Europe. They controlled Russia and Africa was their world to explore. The closest civilization to them, the Persians, could be crushed by a Roman word. Still, the Romans began to focus on becoming stronger and better trained. One example of this was the updating of the 3rd Legion, stationed in Egypt, into a Rifleman. At that time and for a while, the Romans were the only ones able to use guns.
Spoiler :

By 1480 AD, Romans looked for new frontiers. Looking to the west, they saw the huge ocean. The new Roman ships sailed west. And then hit……land. The 3rd Fleet explored west and then hit an odd sight. The barbarians who occupied the continent had organized a fleet and had attempted to kill the fleet. The Romans laughed for a few hours and then killed the barbarians mercilessly.
Spoiler :

That same year, tragedy struck the Roman Empire. Near Baghdad, the volcano Mt. Apollo erupted. The city was spared, but many of the areas around the city were burned to a crisp.
Spoiler :

In 1500 AD, the Great Scientist Euclid was born in Rome. He went to Munich to build a academy to teach others. That same year, the 5th Fleet was commissioned in Rome for the potential invasions of the New World or India.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

The rest of the Empire was building great structures. For example, Munich built the University of Sankore, for the greater understanding of religious thought. In China, a massive building called the Apostolic Palace was built and, due to the massive numbers of Buddhists in the Roman Empire, Mansa Musa, Rome’s happy little vassal, was elected as Rome rocked the vote. The 6th and 7th Fleets were also commissioned in Rome later.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

In Berlin in 1550, Ibn Muqlah was born. He quickly was shown for the Great Artist he was and joined the city to produce many great works.
Spoiler :

By 1585, controlled piracy was common throughout the world. As the Romans were much more advanced than everyone else, they used privateers to attack shipping. The main fleet was in Persia and operated under the legendary golden flag of pillaging. It killed many a Persian fleet, and slipped away in the night to a port on the Arabian Peninsula.
Spoiler :

By 1590, the Romans were poised to invade Persia. The plans were laid out, and at a single word, the Persians would be crushed. Persia somehow found out about the plans and immediately vassalized to the Roman Empire. According to the court historian, Augustus VII, the reigning emperor, jumped for joy at the word. The Roman Armies landed outside of Persia an arrived just outside of India. Soon, war would once again engulf the world. That same year, York finished building a huge cathedral, called the Kremlin, to preside over ceremonies in England.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

AND I HAVE THE BALLS! Yup, another Yognaut. They really need moar SoI, but after seeing what they did to it with all the mod spotlights, i kinda don't.

Chapter 14: Indian Expedition

It was 1610 AD. Massive Roman armies were stationed just outside India. India knew what would happen next. Everyone did.
On January 29, 1610, war was declared with India.

After five years of war, both Delhi, the former capital, and Vijayangara, a large city, were taken. Because no Roman could spell Vijayangara, it was officially renamed “Alexandria” after the former Greek king with plans to conquer the rule.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

That same year, the Great Engineer Joseph Marie Jacquard was born in Paris. Realizing that all these small insignificant little construction companies could be gobbled up by a larger company, he founded “Creative Construction” to gobble up the smaller companies.
Spoiler :

5 years later, Hamburg revolted from the Russian Empire and joined the Roman Empire.
Spoiler :

All the while, Creative Constructions spread faster than the plague.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Varanasi was conquered in India. It was renamed “Calcutta” for it was really hard to spell.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

By 1660 AD, Pataliputra was taken and named “Rome II”. It was obvious they needed more city names.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Another amazing thing happened: a general was assigned to a calvary regiment. Previously, Great Generals were reserved by the Legions, but now, the 1st Cav under Cao Cao was commissioned in Delhi.
Spoiler :

In 1670 AD, the Indians sent Roman troops back to the front. While a few wanted to have peace due to this heroic action, the majority laughed and sent the troops right back into battle with the title “No Good Deed Shall Go Unpunished!”
Spoiler :

10 year later, Navajo was taken from the Indians and renamed Madrid II.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Agra, in northern India, was the only city left in the Indians. It was taken and given to the Persians.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

In a brief 80 years, the Romans killed an entire civilization. And they continued on.

Also, by 1690 AD, the Romans made the first map of the world. It showed all the known Roman lands and all Roman allies.
outline-blank-transparent-world-map-b1b.jpg

Wonderful update! Your story and your game are great! :D

Wonderful update! Your story and your game are great! :D

thanks. You can find the save at Tambien's story challenge.

:agree:

I love it that you attack with Cavalry and Riflemen yet your cities are protected by Longbowmen.... How's that for a big: I'm not affraid to get attacked :p

:agree:

I love it that you attack with Cavalry and Riflemen yet your cities are protected by Longbowmen.... How's that for a big: I'm not affraid to get attacked :p

That's mainly because in a turn, I can have a army of riflemen. :D:D:D

I love being much more technologically advanced. :lol::lol:

Top Bottom