B2Nes

german glorious orders!
ummmh.........i am on depresion.........someone help me.......
i need to borrow monay :(

well thats it i guess

Originally posted by stalin006
german glorious orders!
ummmh.........i am on depresion.........someone help me.......
i need to borrow monay :(

well thats it i guess

We will loan you money. If you help us in the event of an attack on Britian.

The United States gets a new leader!

Roosevelt, the beloved president of 4 terms, decided not to run for a 5th term. As he should have. The Republican candidate, Nickolai Carpathia won the Presidency. Soon after, Congress pass the 2 term amendment.

Carpathia emmediatly went after the people's morale. He began a costly campagn to bring more jobs and money to the working class. That in turn, stimulated the economy.
The jobs were to build military supplies.

With a better equipped army, Carpathia hopes to better isolate the USA. He has shut down all foreign travel and no one is to enter the borders unless they are citizens. The Japanese citizens were let out of the interment camps, and shipped directly to new housing and jobs in Chicago, the heart of the military job campaign.

Canada has a new leader!
Teddy Marx is the next line of royalty so he is the new king. The old leader contracted a disease called herpes. It proved to be fatal. We have no lead on how he got it , but people are speculating that he got it from his female mistress. Luckily these people were brought in front of a firing squad on charges of treason. ALL HAIL KING TEDDY!

a new religion has entered the world. This new age religion consists of 3 gods. One for all life, one for the sun, and one for the elements. This religion is called Nostikism. It has a leader and many followers and is the prime religion in Canada.It came into existence after the war when a bunch of hippies came together and wanted to honor the life around them.

ORDERS:
grow army
settle greenland

Japan:
Grow Airforce

Ethiopia

Order:

increase army!

Originally posted by puglover

We will loan you money. If you help us in the event of an attack on Britian.

BN1, how do we borrow money now? they give us an economic level?

Bn1 you didn't go in depth enough with the rules. Like borrowing money and things like that

ok then

A descendant of the old Byzantine Monarchy, who had in fact lived in the United Kingdom all his life, had returned to lead the ethnic greeks in their rebellion against the Turkish overlords.

Ioannes(Jonas) Preatorian, was a direct descendant of Konstantinos(Constantine) the fourteenth of Byzantium who died defending the capital from the Ottoman invasion.
Ioannes felt that even tho his family had lived in Great Britain for many years, he had a duty to return and help the people who had publically recognised him as their Emperor.

Byzantine Orders=
-Send troops behind enemy lines to bomb Turkish air fields
-Begin a two pronged push by troops in Bursa, and Trabzond to link up and unite our territory
-Send a call to Greek citizens in Greece to come and aid their brothers in Turkey

ORDERS
Increase Morale of Citizens by giving them coupons for free tours to the Capitol.
Start work on Mafia's Tribute(1 of 3)

STORY
People were not believing in the rulership of the Italian government. They needed to do something to improve it. What was the cure? COUPONS! Coupons cure everything! It wouldnt be to hard, and they would be given out to almost everyone in the entire Italian land, even the rich land of African Italia. And, if they gave 2 coupons to everyone, the morale would boost even more! The coupons would be to give tours of the capotil, which was truly a great capotil. People wouldnt believe before because all government property was off limits.

Also, a new wonder was to be built. It would be called Mafia's Tribute, which would always keep economy stable or above.

Stalin, That is up to you and the person you are borrowing from. If he wants interest, gift to you, etc. Run your nation how you want to, I won't do it for you. The reason the rules are simple is so their is room for both change and for you guys to play. As many of the people here know, I don't like rules or authority. If you have suggestions, i am open to them.

Jason, ;).

Screw the 5 next people, I am going to update right now.

Update 1950 AD

Canada invades Greenland with 2/3 army!
Just as soon as the world war has ended, Canada blows the peaceful Greenlanders to bits.

With the help of their enemies during the war, Germany takes steps and accomplished a plan to rejuvenate the economy, with a loan from Britain.

Ethiopia becomes a nation to be reckoned with as they joined the world front.

The Japanese, after depleting their supply of planes by using kamikaze style fighting, have begun to rebuild their lost planes.

Turkey has plunged into Civil War! The Turks were ill-prepared for the surprise attack from behind lines and have suffered great losses in their air force as the Byzantines concentrate on airfields. However, the attack through the middle was massacred in Bursa and the Byzantine army suffered losses. Some ground was made up in Trabzond.

The Byzantines have sent a plea to their brothers in Greece, however there is no response yet.

NPC:

To Germany
From Norway/Sweden

We wish to aid you in your time of need. Please tell us how we could be of assistance.

To Canada:
The npc world
Your actions are uncalled for, remove your forces at once or face consequences.

Top Bottom