Bad1: The Mesopotamia Conquest!

Abaddon

Deity
Hello Folks, strike 3 an we may yet get off to a start!

We will kick off with the very first conqest and play right through them, you can come an go as you please, so if only a few of the conquests suit you, just join in then. In general we will play with one of the lesser civs, on emperor difficulty.

Oh, and if you think thats too easy or wotnot, this is majorly on the fun, as well as smashing the opponent.. one caption per turn log is the 1st rule!

I currently have no internet in my new home, so can one of you loverly chaps in the list below kick us off an get the ball rolling?

Mirc
HomeyG
D'Artagnan59
soul_warrior
Beorn-eL-Feared

Its a first come first served, and then we will get a cycling roster, with lurkers welcome to join in, though constant attention is prefered.

*cough* erm , think thats all i can do.. Good Luck guys :) :goodjob:

I am interested in this Conquest, because I've never played it. :D

Abaddon said:
I currently have no internet in my new home, so can one of you loverly chaps in the list below kick us off an get the ball rolling?
Someone else do it, because I am busy today and tomorrow. :)

lurker's comment: This shall be interesting...good luck Abaddon and the rest! :thumbsup:

Tribute said:
Yeah, good luck (on ever starting).

:lol:

When is Abaddon coming back, btw?

I might be able to start us up if ya'll want.

So yeah chaps, here we are.
I think our capital should be founded on the land next to the river..but it means losing one turn.
(stack:worker/warrior/settler)

wheat/wheat settler is perfect, but i dont want that as capital location- the land to the east is all poo, so its never going to be central enough.
(stack: scout/warrior/settler)

3rd settler.. hmmm.
(stack: worker/settler)

Cos there be horses, so yeah guys... lol, im stalling for you guys before the very first turn has got going :)

Attachments

• Bad1-Medes.SAV
    58.3 KB · Views: 103
QUOTE=Tribute

Yeah, good luck (on ever starting).

:p

Tribute said:
Heh. At least you started. And the civ you chose is actually the easiest to win with. But as it's emperor, good luck getting those wonders and VP's.

Care to share? i picked them because they didn't sound like a major to me.. but i can be wrong.

I suggest sodding the wonders (only newbs build wonders right ;) )

an go smash some heads :)

Evry1 ok with losing one turn capital city wise? an where should 3rd settler go?

The Mycenaeans receive their own large portion of the map, being the only ones in that corner, from there they can easily raise high VP points through (defensive, just killing AI units) warfare or save a few large cities for wonder building and research power.

Looks all good to me

Top Bottom