1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. lymond

lymond Rise Up! Hall of Fame Staff

alright...i'll finally be able to use the new BAT. Hadn't download before you zapped it. Great work as usual, LM. Looking forward to it.

Okay, new requirement for LM. You must identify your new avatars - or we play a guessing game. Looks like the new one might be Manson or maybe just some random hot redhead.

2. ruff_hi

ruff_hi Live 4ever! Or die trying

@LM - is your sig still true?

3. Lemon Merchant

Lemon Merchant Smarticus Pantsidae

:lol:

Shirley Manson of Garbage. ;)

I uploaded last night, but made a mistake. EF is going to correct it for me some time this morning, so I would assume it will be available today at some point. :)

I'll adjust my sig...

4. EmperorFool

EmperorFool Chieftain

I'm uploading it as I write this. It should be available in a little over an hour.

5. EmperorFool

EmperorFool Chieftain

3.0.1 has been released. Have at it!

6. Olfart

Olfart Black Briar Meademaster

EF and Lemon: As a computer illiterate, I bow before your knowledge and skill. The revision works flawlessly. Great work!!

As for me: I'm not too bright, but I can lift heavy things (which is why my wife keeps me around).

7. entwood

entwood Chieftain

Yes, thanks for the tune-up! As the news cycle is so fast these days, what's next? and when?

Fuyu was going to look at his better AI to see if it could be applied over BAT? :goodjob:...and by jostling Lemon, could get another Avatar of interest, :clap::clap: UOP 1.6 and more! :)

8. chukandar

chukandar Chieftain

yehAAA ... i will check out the release after download but Better AI with BAT will sure be a new life for civ 4. Hope they find some way to work it out.

Thanks once again for the release. :)

9. Torrello

Torrello Chieftain

Thanks for all the hard work guys, you know we love you for it, don't you? :love::worship:

(Shirley Manson :aargh: been doing me head in all weeks as to her name. Garbage were ace)

10. millansoft

millansoft Chieftain

EmperorFool, Lemon, this version is wonderful thanks! Just a detail if I choose in the installer (3.01) the Blue Marble high version the installer shows an error telling that it can't file a file.

11. Lemon Merchant

Since the demand seems to be high, I think I'll make an optional "module" for BAT that includes BetterAI. I'll speak to Fuyu about it shortly.

Now, don't go getting all excited right away. This will NOT happen until after EF has a chance to finish the upcoming version of BUG and BULL. I would need to merge in the BetterAI stuff, along with my own for BAT into BAT, and I'll need the new DLL to do so.

I'm not sure if he's incorporating the new UP 1.6, but I'll ask.

This may take a bit, so please be patient. Lemon Labs is working on it. :)

EDIT: @ Millansoft. I checked the build and the installer. The file is there. I don't know why it doesn't install for you. What folder are you trying to install into?

Does anyone else have this problem?

12. millansoft

millansoft Chieftain

False alarm I tried later again and it installed fine, not sure what happened before.

13. Lemon Merchant

Anne Hathaway. In this avvy, she looks a lot like my partner, which is why I like it. :)

14. lymond

snip....

15. Lemon Merchant

I heard that. I just hadn't comment yet. You keep your hands where we can see them, lad. :lol:

:p

16. lymond

:lol: busted! :D

Hey LM - By the way, I've been enjoying the new version. Interestingly, and I have no clue why, I no longer get crashes when I exit to the Main Menu. Of course, I must knock on prefabricated plywood in order not to jinx it.

17. Lemon Merchant

That's because I used my Irish charm (and luck) and fixed it. :p

18. EmperorFool

EmperorFool Chieftain

I have UP 1.6 in BULL now. I'll play a short game to test it out and commit. Heck, I'll commit and then play a test game. What could possibly go wrong? ;)

Edit: Committed.

19. Lemon Merchant

Well, I should be. :mischief:

Downloading now...

20. em jay

em jay Chieftain

I have a niggle with your mod - not enough to stop me from playing it, its just annoying, but every time I load up BAT I have ti change all the BUG options to my preferences. (ie turn off unit naming, some alterations to teh scoreboard, turn off unlimited unit prduction). Is there any way I can keep all my options saved permanently?

Thanks, M J