Bellenus and Caerbulin

cypher132

Emperor
Whatever happened to those two? I've seen no mention of them once the AoB began. Does anyone have any information on what the two have been up to?

Not really. They are both mere mortals, so they are almost certainly dead. Whether they died of natural causes or you sent just them to their deaths in AoI is unclear.

I sure wish there some info on them. Caerbulin was one of my favorite characters in AoI.

I also want to know why they are so special as to be heroes in AoI. I never found them interesting enough to take. Perhaps if there was a little bit of flavor to them. Even without her ability to hurl fireballs, Epona would be my choice of a hero because of all that iffy text that has nothing to do with game mechanics but makes Erebus a fun place conquer, dominate, brainwash or whatever strikes your fancy at the moment.

Well, when Belennus had his offensive upgrades, he was almost an unstoppable tank, so he probably kept fighting after that. And Caerbulin was a shifty little dude if you upgrade him to the assassin. Plus with his Subdue Animal promotion that he can get pretty quickly, you can build up a nice little cadre of wolves to follow him around.

They were mortals, so they just died ;) Bellenus was Dovielo warrior who change the site, and Caerbulin was child of great hunter, but they didn`t have anything special at all.
Only Epona (Eve) is still alive, because her soul is bound to Erebus, and she will reborn after death until the end of the world (or Ceridwen, or Kylorin...), but she could not remember her past lives.

They were mortals, so they just died ;) Bellenus was Dovielo warrior who change the site, and Caerbulin was child of great hunter, but they didn`t have anything special at all.
Only Epona (Eve) is still alive, because her soul is bound to Erebus, and she will reborn after death until the end of the world (or Ceridwen, or Kylorin...), but she could not remember her past lives.

Well actually Bellenus did have something special...

He had a sword with a chunk of fire mana stuck in it, during the age of ice and the immediate time after it that would be invaluable...

Well actually Bellenus did have something special...

He had a sword with a chunk of fire mana stuck in it, during the age of ice and the immediate time after it that would be invaluable...
Hmm, maybe his sword could be a random reward from searching a dungeon? +1 Strength and 50% Cold Resistance would be nice...

Yeah I think Bellenus and Caerbulin should make an appearance again, even if it just something like the Sword of Bellenus as you guys said, or perhaps a shrine or something.

I'd love some kind of reference to the guys. As far as I know, there's no mention of them in FFH2.

Top Bottom