Beta Testing

Ok, I fond a bug, try this:

1. Enter the second revolution mod
2. Open and close the python console
3. Click any unit (I think, try any of your units)
4. There will be a small number of error messages now. They DO end.

I have only tried this with the Zapatista, but I doubt that it changes in another player.

Also, I am not using the update for warlords.

lol. What are ya going into the python console for? To load one of your own cheat python scripts? :D

Soon. my friend dale is finishing up his own mod, for an australian modding competition. when that gets settled, an new beta release will come out, with new python and SDK.

Yeah sorry guys, I only just upgraded to 2.08 yesterday morning and found my patch dl actually had the SDK files in it (I know some dl's didn't).

I'll be working on this on the weekend, so hopefully sometimes during the weekend the DLL will be updated and then it's onto the python.

Dale

Dale said:
Yeah sorry guys, I only just upgraded to 2.08 yesterday morning and found my patch dl actually had the SDK files in it (I know some dl's didn't).

I'll be working on this on the weekend, so hopefully sometimes during the weekend the DLL will be updated and then it's onto the python.

Dale
Thanks Dale. You are really making this an interesting and unique mod. I think its a great home for your custom DLL's. I cant wait to see what you got for us.

ps: ill try to get you on yahoo :p

LOL i forgot all about it.

you know i just checked. the mod itself is 54 megabytes!!!! So the music is only half the download. this should be the last beta release. Then i make a presentation of the game, and link it in the file database.

all i can say is at least you didnt have to upload it. that took over an hour to do last night!

DL'ing latest version.

Will take a look when it gets down. :)

Top Bottom