Beta V0.04 - Download, Issues, Discussion

I'm fixing up BETA 5.0 now. It has some new interface, better buttons and changes the farming method. i'm hoping to get it uploaded by the end of this week.

Great Ekmek. :) I'm currently working on a redo for domestic advisor. I rearranged interface to improve performance. But I still have to make an ancient flavour.

I'm trying out www.mediafire.com for hosting. Pretty impressed so far.
Isn't there a 100mb file limit?

Great Ekmek. :) I'm currently working on a redo for domestic advisor. I rearranged interface to improve performance. But I still have to make an ancient flavour.

I'm going to stop messing with the new Roman Leaderhead and release Beta 5.0 without the Roman flavor (though it would save on space). I'm going to do a bit of test running on it and release it by this weekend.

PS I added color to the tile yields, I know you've been asking for that.

Actually i pretty much finished but a CTD showed up when i changed the color-values (we had a few duplicates). But then as I was rebuilding it (starting with beta 4, the hotfix, then your new python) I then added (not sure of the order) the updated leaderhead graphics with xml, the new technologies, the new resource icons, and the interfcae icons and the game loads fine but when i tried to go back to main menu in game it crashes which means something is wrong. So I'm setting up a build sequence:

Beta4
hotfix
koma's python

interface buttons (new icons for builds, top menu etc)
technologies (fatherinfo.xml and tech buttons)
new resource icons (icons only)
updated leaderhead gfx (art + art defines.xml)
new bonus info (yield, terrain, tile imp, features xml)
updated civ and leaderhead xml (cities, names, colors, and goths)

Hmm, no I don't get that crash, it is working fine for me. That make it very hard for me to help you. Did you try it on another computer? If you are running out of ideas, just release it. Maybe other players have same problem and we get some report/hints what is causing this.

Top Bottom